Search results for query: *

1. Tood

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

Congrats mafia, you guys deserve the win! :bulbaLove: Did you enjoy the game? I don't really like playing as survivor. It's not too interesting of a role to play as. Scum chat was fun to read after I died though. I got to see how fakeclaims get made, which was cool. As an experiment, I had...
  2. Tood

Oh well, couldn't have stopped it since I woke up like 2 minutes before EoD anyway and couldn't check votecount. Too bad for me, I guess.
  3. Tood

Idk what the votecount even is, so I'm probably still dead Weird thing to wake up to tho
  4. Tood

Vote: ZinnLav
  5. Tood

Ehh Deku for pressure and on the off chance Piko was trying to distance with those votes on him. A vote'd put him at 6 votes, which is nearly majority, so I'd rather hold back until we get some kind of reply from him first
  6. Tood

Given how Fatima's said that their role is apparently too important to lose, I doubt that they're a jester, since it suggests they don't want to be lynched. Idk how many indeps typically are in these games, but given my role I'm skeptical that there'd be another non-hostile indep in the game...
  7. Tood

Uhhh I was just a bit confused on what you meant by your two previous posts, kind of like Pika was earlier Why are you voting if you think he's town?
  8. Tood

...can you clarify this? Do you want a bandwagon to start on him or not?
  9. Tood

Yeah but I've played mostly as lurking/passive scum in the last few games I've been in, so there's no doubt someone'd call me out for that if I were to play more passively. Clearly it's not working in my favor to actually try and do a bit more either, so whatever, I guess. Also, in the...
  10. Tood

Just plain survivor. I feel as though this kind of role (if legit) would be very flavor-based, given how unusual it is. I don't know any Archie Sonic characters though, so I can't help much with that.
  11. Tood

Ehh I don't see how I've ever been good at reads lists, I question myself way too much for my own good. Clearly it bites me in the ass. HD has a good point about the bastardiness of Pika's role, so I'll retract the vote for now. That also makes me kind of feel better about HD too, I guess...
  12. Tood

Seriously though, I ain't lying about being a slow typer
  13. Tood

Clumsy fingers, old tiny phone, 24 pages of text to sift through and 3 hours of sleep make any game posts longer than a paragrapg feel like torture to me. I'm not too bothered by the scumreads as much as I should be, honestly. ...The bastard point is true, yeah. Your posts did strike me as...
  14. Tood

For all we know it could have just been buried in his notifications and he didn't see it. I've missed mentions before because I don't double check them once they've been dismissed. He failed to meet the quota D1 with only 2/3 posts, so odds are he's dead or subbed by the end of the phase. We'll...
  15. Tood

My reads are uber shitty, sure. Maybe I'm way too harsh on Fatima, sure. But you use emojis as as part of your scum read on me like somehow that's any better? :unsure: <- I use this fellow here as more of a general thinking emoji, I have no idea what it means, I just use it because it looks...
  16. Tood

Some thoughts on a few players: Dawning - honestly, probably just not all that active? Their activity has kind of been dwindling over these past few games, and given their last post before this game was back in june, I kind of believe they've just lost interest in this site. Not that that...
  17. Tood

Sorry, a few quick thoughts: ... I feel as though this may have been best said earlier. Like, also why call out the cop and not town in general? There are pther important town roles than just a cop; even if cop is a very important role. I can't see any kind of paranoid gun owner-like ability as...
  18. Tood

I still feel strange about Fatima, especially regarding the fact that they seem to only want to respond to things during the night phase. They just seem so afraid of any little bit of pressure for whatever reason and haven't contributed much to discussion at all. I'd like to take a closer look...
  19. Tood

I was waiting for something from Zorchic so I could at least have more of a feeling on what I wanted to do about them or their wagon, but I never got it. I did previously mention how iffy I felt about Fatima's posts, and I left the joke vote on for that reason. It felt like they were stating...
  20. Tood

I think this is their second game? The first was the mentor mafia game, and I remember them trying to lead town at some points? I think they were pretty active there :unsure: Actually, it is a bit odd how quiet they are here compared to that game... @Zorchic hi
Back
Top Bottom