• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Tood

Mafia Hollywood Mafia-After Game Party ( Mafia and Hitman Win)

This aspect turned out to be a bit useless since I was the only bartender lol. I was thinking that me and another bartender killed Caps, since I also targeted him the night he died I thought I was going insane at some points in this game, tbh Like only our N1 kill seemed to go through, and I...
  2. Tood

This game would have been hilarious to spectate Jinjo ended up finding funnier as our team's traitor N1, and he ended up being inactive. Apparently several people thought Jinjo was their traitor as well?
  3. Tood

Won't you shoot tonight since it's an even night, or does your role have only limited shots?
  4. Tood

:notworthy: Please correct my logic if it's likely incorrect: Even if mafia is lynched (assuming that two must be left), it's still very possible town loses in the night phase because of both the nightkill and Ex's vig kill happening. The vig kill is more likely to hit town if it's...
  5. Tood

Not going to lie, I'm kind of at a loss on what to think by this point, so most of my reads are solid nulls. My thoughts on everyone have been flip-flopping all game, and I'm really paranoid of everyone, tbh. My role is also not too useful information-wise since its effects are somewhat RNG and...
  6. Tood

Aren't you a doctor on odd nights?
  7. Tood

Unvote I thought I already did this, but I guess I forgot to actually post it. :bulbaFacepalm: I can conclude that most of my reads are absolutely bonkers and that I've only been confusing myself at this point. I do agree with the points against Mido that Ex has made. and I admit I forgot...
  8. Tood

Yeah, I kind of added in thoughts as they came to me, so I doubt it's incredibly consistent all the way through. Since I'm not too sure if character + alignment are consistent with each other either, and that my reads vary depending on each of the two conditions, I may have kind of mixed the two...
  9. Tood

Believe me, I've been trying to come up with ways to make any sort of case against anyone, but I have little of anything I can really work with. You and Mido are maaaaaaaybe worth keeping around, mainly because this game would literally be dead without you you are the only ones trying to do...
  10. Tood

I'm also slightly concerned that lack of alignment flips might mean that alignments are randed for each character, but maybe that's just paranoia from the last game I was in... I think Caps was one of the only ones to bring Jinjo up. If we think he was town, this might be a point of interest to...
  11. Tood

Whether or not Ex shot Caps is likely dependent on if character = alignment. If Caps was mafia, then it's likely Ex shot him. I'm more or less null reading everybody by this point, since there's barely anything for me to go off of. Ex and Mido are basically the only ones doing any real scum...
  12. Tood

Also I guess this is why you mentioned a possible 3 deaths next phase, since you were taking your vig shot into account?
  13. Tood

Unvote: Ex I can believe the claim, but I do agree it's slightly dangerous because of the randomness. It does seem like a potential way to sort out any confusion about last night's events, so I do think that it will be of some use to us in the upcoming night phase... I just really hope we can...
  14. Tood

Or, like why do they seem the least towny to you? Because of how fast the votes on chib accumulated, I think there has to be scum within there somewhere. DW and Mido's votes were the tie and tiebreaker votes respectively, which imo are the most suspicious points in which to cast a vote because...
  15. Tood

Why Cyanide in particular?
  16. Tood

Doesn't the poisoner theory also assume a vigilante hit HD? I think that's the main issue I have with it. I still don't believe that a vig would fire N1 like that. Alignments don't flip, so we have nothing too concrete to work with right now. I feel as though it would have been a literal shot...
  17. Tood

Pennywise definitely doesn't scream Town to me. If HD was mafia, I'd find it weird that someone'd vig him N1 since it's very early on in the game. I don't believe he did anything too unusual to warrant being killed so early, so I don't think it was a vig that is responsible for this. I've never...
  18. Tood

lmao i thought bread would be like a healing item
  19. Tood

Never knew about that role :lapras: That seems like it'd fit way better
  20. Tood

Never seen this movie, but based on things I googled -nicholas cage -works in a bakery -likes italian operas -hates his brother -has one hand -sleeps with his brother's fiancee and marries her in the end The movie the character is from is a romcom, and this guy is the main love interest, so...
Back
Top Bottom