Search results for query: *

1. Tood

Tood's art thing

this is the forum for these guys, right? Bulbs, gardens, y'know?
  2. Tood

Tood's art thing

The start of a new year and the end of the beloathed spoiler ban . This means it's time for a new profile picture.
  3. Tood

Tood's art thing

Round 2 with the markers. I used a purple pen for the outlines, and I think it turned out pretty nicely (aside from marker/pen bleeding, as usual). He is a wizard, and he is a master of a forbidden spell that when cast, makes slightly overcooked pasta.
  4. Tood

Tood's art thing

I bought some really cheap markers at my local art store and so I drew my son. My notebook is not suited for these markers and the paper kind of started breaking apart once I went over it a few times, ah well.
  5. Tood

Tood's art thing

It's been a while.
  6. Tood

Tood's art thing

Pichu:
  7. Tood

Tood's art thing

Posting some older art again; this was done for the monthly prompt thread, but I don't think I've posted it here before. Incidentally, this was part of my initial draft for the above (see the top right corner, Budew is there!). I have no idea what I was going for. There's also this, which I...
  8. Tood

Tood's art thing

good lord I hate wrestilng with image size on mobile
  9. Tood

Tood's art thing

In which I try to draw someone in a pose other than a generic upright pose. I need some more practice, but this is definitely one of the better ones I've done over my many bus rides to and from home. The best way to draw backgrounds also evades me. Grass is hard.
  10. Tood

Tood's art thing

Thank you! :bulbaLove: Yep, it's done with alcohol-based marker for the colors, and a fine-tip black marker for the outlines.
  11. Tood

Tood's art thing

Felt like a while since I drew some Pokemon. Here's a happy cactus friend!
  12. Tood

Tood's art thing

A room, as part of an event on the pixel art app I use. I ran out of ideas for what I could put on the bottom right. Oh well... I want to do more isometric view pixel art sometime...
  13. Tood

Tood's art thing

Hi, here's some older pixel arts of mine: They're quite small. I have some larger ones, but they're all half finished. + a Luvdisc from Sketch the above:
  14. Tood

Tood's art thing

meow
  15. Tood

Tood's art thing

Not much, but Sketch the above drawings: And this
  16. Tood

Tood's art thing

Hi, I'm back with some grass-type stuff.
  17. Tood

Tood's art thing

Whismur - the sequel: Alright, so I managed to buy myself a set of alcohol-based markers because I was sick of just using Crayola all the time. And so, this Loudred was made. It's a lot more fun to use these since they blend, unlike generic Crayola ones that just... don't. Unfortunately, I'm...
  18. Tood

Tood's art thing

Some fusions:
  19. Tood

Tood's art thing

Something a bit different...
  20. Tood

Tood's art thing

Here's the last batch of Sketch the Above stuff: And a set of Whismur I used as profile pics for a while:
Back
Top Bottom