Search results for query: *

1. Tood

Mafia Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains - Player Phase 2 (Blood of Pride)

dawn dusk does 3 damage to Dawning Winds, which iirc, means he uses dark magic I really doubt Canas is in this game since this is based on Lyn's campaign, so that's interesting.
  2. Tood

:confused:? Do we have any reason to suspect there are weapon triangle-reversing weapons in this game? It's either that or Poyzin's not a girl
  3. Tood

hol up :unsure: Kender is Lyn, and Caps is probably Florina since he's a girl with a lance So Poyzin, who claims female, would have to be Ninian or Serra if they're telling the truth about being a girl and are Town Neither have weapons, so Poyzin would very likely do 1 vote irregardless of...
  4. Tood

yeah because she was protected and not you if you were the target you'd be dead like, i'm trying not to claim, but at this point it's gonna happen, yeah? I can confirm HD was perving on me last night, so he's legit
  5. Tood

excuse me what was that? Also FA is town
  6. Tood

*headdesk* Unvote Vote: Fatima Shadow Frost Witch
  7. Tood

There's like 3-4 girls, most of which I figured would have some important role anyway Others have discussed this earlier as well
  8. Tood

I have been severely misled by my own self carry on with your vote
  9. Tood

figured that since everyone's coming out as girls anyway I lied I am girl both irl and this game Could use the vote power if I don't die anyway, tbh
  10. Tood

Except maybe for HD's thing, but yeah
  11. Tood

My vote amount is set for the entire game, it can't change.
  12. Tood

Don't know how to respond to these votes, so I'm just going to say :wynaut: My vote ain't worth much anyway.
  13. Tood

Pika's a bit weird because he's seems kinda calm about his wagon by his tone, yet the fact that he writes out a long post defending himself 7 hours into day 1 makes me feel funny, so at least for now; Vote: Pika_Pika42 HD's claim comes off as super believable to me, because of how unusual it...
  14. Tood

That's a lot of posts to wake up to :lapras: I think that Zinn's vote seems townish, mainly because it's appeared to have started some nice discussion here, and I doubt mafia would have done such a bold kind of thing Discussion? Some kind of reaction from other players that we can look at...
Back
Top Bottom