Search results for query: *

1. Tood

The Bulbagarden Community Question Thread [v3.0]

Make a Pokemon fangame. Maybe not a standard RPG like the main series, but some kind of grid-based game, I'm partly afraid because of my own self-confidence issues, but also because I don't want to get slapped around by the Nintendo copyright police. I'm afraid of heights, but for some reason...
  2. Tood

Can I delete allergies? They're a pain to manage. It sucks that when I go out I can never eat what other people eat because it'll send me to the hospital. Lack of seasonal allergies would also be a massive relief.
  3. Tood

Rabbits can become infected with a type of papilloma virus that can cause them to grow long tumors on various parts of their body, including their heads. Sightings and legends about horned rabbits probably arose from people seeing infected rabbits in the wild and mistaking the tumors for horns.
  4. Tood

allergies Finishing school next month. Not only will the stress from exams be gone, but I can also start working full time again.
  5. Tood

Three main things: Lose the weight I gained this past year Figure out if I want to stay in university (or science in general) or not. Finding an actual thing that makes me feel motivated and passionate about something for once in my life would be nice. Find a hobby other than video games or...
Back
Top Bottom