Search results for query: *

1. Tood

Mafia Pokemon Generation Four Mafia! [ENDGAME]

Did you enjoy the game? Yeah, it was fun! What improvements what you personally recommend? Mafia should probably be buffed up in the next iteration of this game. All it took was coordination for town to win and there wasn't much they could have done to fight that. I think it's also a bit odd...
  2. Tood

Vote: Shorten Phase town figured everything out fairly easily, huh...
  3. Tood

Vote: Jinjo dang type resistances
  4. Tood

I'll also pop in to say I'm fine with shortening the phase again
  5. Tood

Does this account for the 1HP vote damage he took at the end of D1 as well?
  6. Tood

Vote: TheCapsFan
  7. Tood

Actually... in Platinum, the only two legends that were controlled by Cyrus were Dialga and Palkia, so maybe mafia could be those two and Cyrus instead of Arceus. So a Pokemon like Weavile could also be a fit for a possible third mafia if they appear somewhere. Giratina probably would prefer...
  8. Tood

If Giratina's really indep, maybe Arceus is the third mafia member instead? It apparently created the Creation trio, so it's not too far-fetched. Although if Arceus is in this game, that'd make type-checking much harder for town
  9. Tood

Vote: ZinnLav
  10. Tood

So what have you figured out so far, then?
  11. Tood

:bulbaFacepalm: I need to learn to read
  12. Tood

Zinn just changed his vote to Aux right above yours
  13. Tood

Vote: Auxillify Hopefully they'll show up at some point. They've been online earlier today :unsure:
  14. Tood

Vote: Pikochu Understandable that you may be hesitant to trust a single player with claims, but wanting a massclaim in-thread is just a bad idea for Town.
  15. Tood

There's a 3/14 chance HD is scum. That's low enough for me trust him. It's better than wasting 48 hours doing nothing but waiting for night to come. Not like anyone else is doing anything rn.
  16. Tood

Why me though?
  17. Tood

For what it's worth, I took 1 HP damage last night. I feel like the format of this game makes it so that kills happen very slowly. Unless we all gang up on a single player (very unlikely), we should probably expect zero deaths this phase as well.
  18. Tood

No deaths! :giggle: I'm not sure there's a doctor in this format of mafia, so is it likelier that it's a protect/sturdy kind of ability? Either way, this is a nice way to start day 2 off.
  19. Tood

I'm not sure as to how to approach this game right now because of the format. Chipping comes off as pointless at this stage since I don't have much to go on. I don't doubt Mido's claim right now, mainly because mafia claiming indep is a bit odd, and there's no particular reason to suspect...
  20. Tood

...And what use would that even be, to use it under town's instruction? Odds are that if mafia knows who's she's using it on, they can replan accordingly to account for her action. Planning to use it in-thread is near useless since mafia can read it, and OC is arguably even less trustworthy...
Back
Top Bottom