• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Tood

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

this must the reason why I had zero useful watcher results during the entire game, because I'm not actually a watcher it's totally not because I suck super bad at picking nk targets or anything like that :wynaut:
  2. Tood

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

This part of the flavor text has been bugging me: Purple eyes = Lone? Yellow tentacles = also Lone But Lone clearly didn't self target last night, so I'm confused about what this is about. If we assume the flavor is legitimate, wouldn't purple eyes be FA since she has the post restriction?
  3. Tood

Is it possible Snake blocked the kill from going through?
  4. Tood

We don't have any reason to believe Darth wasn't sane, so... Vote: Zachie But if we assume OS is telling the truth, then it would also mean that he'd have to have been redirected from Zachie to Lone by somebody else, since the flavor shows him targeting Lone. I don't think it's implied...
  5. Tood

I sort of want to make a fake PM and see if it pops up in the flavor text now... It'd have to be a big coincidence for Zinn to fake a PM and have it also be something that's actually in the game, right?
  6. Tood

Somebody knew to shoot Pika again...? View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl55gVXsBZE :unsure: :unsure:
  7. Tood

Not quite understanding why forgetting a detail doesn't make me look good? But I pointed out that Megapod fit the N1 flavor for the kill? I suspected him at that point
  8. Tood

I have forgotten this :lapras: ...Also, am I the only one who thinks the part about the blob and the man with the brown jacket could be hinting at another attempt at a kill? "man in brown coat" assaults "blob", "blob" is unaffected This one seems more like someone tried to kill someone...
  9. Tood

:cautious: Vote: Pika_Pika42 The flavor seems useless, since it seems to be kind of scrambled? Like, didn't this character die n1?
  10. Tood

I was legit ready to browse every single character in the card motifs section of tv tropes, and i struck gold: Pink haired guy with heart/diamond vest: Hisoka Morow Iirc, cyanide had this guy as a profile pic at some point, so maybe it's their character unless we somehow know otherwise?
  11. Tood

Is this some weird lazytown post restriction or something
  12. Tood

Yeeeaaaahh, so this doesn't seem like a reflection-type ability at all whatsoever. Vote: Pika_Pika42 So there are two pink haired characters after all? That complicates things... But it feel a smidge better about MegaPod, I suppose. There are characters with hearts or diamond motifs, yes...
  13. Tood

Why do you feel more strongly that he's indep over mafia?
  14. Tood

In the context of the series they came from, I think this might be a bit unlikely since they have like nothing to do with each other. Idk if they even know the other exists. Flavor also hints strongly that MegaPod killed RC, and yet somehow his Role PM has nothing to do with killing, do you...
  15. Tood

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m42SqGNyzPk Did the item have some kind of name or description?
  16. Tood

Assuming flavor means anything: Unless anyone else wants to admit to submitting or being another scary pink haired character that is not Diavolo, MegaPod has to die, asap HD is patrick?
  17. Tood

Wtf was that entire phase
Back
Top Bottom