Search results for query: *

1. Tood

Mafia A Perfectly Ordinary Game of Mafia, Endgame: The Fool is You! Oracle and Survivors win! (1/5/20)

We did it! Congrats to Mido and Jinjo, too! Did you enjoy the game? I think I did, in the end. I thought it was a bit slow, but the ending was super cool and made up for that. This game was very... Unique. What did you think of the concept? I think an indeps-only game was a nice idea. I like...
  2. Tood

Mafia A Perfectly Ordinary Game of Mafia, Endgame: The Fool is You! Oracle and Survivors win! (1/5/20)

If myuma hasn't been counterclaimed by this point, I'm assuming they really are the other lyncher. Unvote: myuma Vote: Pikochu
  3. Tood

You assumed that town is so few they may not exist. So to hide from a theoretical mafia, you decided to... out yourself completely?
  4. Tood

ngl I kind of am because the game's about to get much slower than it already is without any nightkills happening anymore @Pikochu Aren't you the only one who hasn't claimed a role yet?
  5. Tood

Btw I'm only assuming that mafia exists because we have non-indep claims that include a townie. But I'm unsure if that train of thought is correct.
  6. Tood

It was the only reason I thought of as to why the mafia would go after a claimed survivor instead of someone like Mido who has an actual role that does something. Otherwise it feels weird for someone to do such a thing. No particular reason why I said it though, just popped into my mind, so I...
  7. Tood

If mafia was responsible for the kill, maybe they were SK hunting?
  8. Tood

I'm assuming he didn't. Don't recruited cultists usually die with their leader?
  9. Tood

I wasn't expecting a cult leader with 11 players. It being Caps was a shock, since I was almost sure he was a legit survivor with how fast he voted for Max when he claimed.
  10. Tood

Welp Missed the vote deadline :bulbaFacepalm:
  11. Tood

Vote: Max1996 I'm willing to believe myuma's claim for now, and I'd rather not have it end in a tie
  12. Tood

Unvote: ThatAsianInTheCorner Vote: Max1996 I'd also prefer to lynch a potential anti-town indep before moving forward.
  13. Tood

It seems I'm bad at jokes? Human interaction is hard. Anyway, I'm not actually vanilla either. My role is just really, really ordinary.
  14. Tood

Are we talking about softclaims and roles now? Clearly this means everyone's vanilla :wynaut:
  15. Tood

Why vote based on a single capital letter? What about the fact that she's the third person on your bandwagon?
  16. Tood

Vote: ThatAsianInTheCorner cheese boy is actual mafia
Back
Top Bottom