Search results for query: *

1. Tood

Mafia Mentor Mafia Game: Rainbow Rocket Strikes Back - Endgame

Just noticed, but damn, mafia got super lucky N2 with that roleblock :confused:
  2. Tood

You guys did it! :bulbaLove: Also lol at Dawning siding with us in the end, Yes! Absolutely heartbreaking, since I got to see a bunch of my favorite characters die. 10/10. It was great. Dying to a bomb, since I'm sure none of us were expecting it to happen. Mafia chat was also fun to read...
  3. Tood

I feel as though one factor contributing to the inactivity is that most of us here are beginners to this kind of format of mafia, so players may be hesitant to post :unsure: As for KohKimura, I dislike the suggestion that inactives should not be lynched. Inactives don't contribute, and it...
  4. Tood

You guys mentioned having suspicions on particular players, are your thoughts still the same? I don't think Officer Snake should be a target because of his miller claim, at least not until we have any reason to believe otherwise. Miller claims happen early on quite often, from my experience...
  5. Tood

Unvote: DawningWinds Honestly, I doubt Dawning would put so much attention on themselves so early on in the game if they really were lying about their role. Having a possible Doctor/Cop/Vig indep that can be an ally to town can be useful as well
  6. Tood

Vote: DawningWinds no u
  7. Tood

I'll drop out if there are more players than mentors by the time the game starts.
  8. Tood

Oh, you accidentally put me as a mentor and leetic as a player
  9. Tood

Hi, I'll also be a player! An odd choice, but Bugsy is my favorite gym leader.
Back
Top Bottom