Search results for query: *

1. Tood

Your controversial opinions

Hence why I put gen 1 in general as well.
  2. Tood

I don't get why certain groups of people are upset that gen I got another remake in the form of LGPE. Technically, FRLG (+gen I in general) were the next games in line for a remake after RSE, so I honestly can't imagine how people never saw LGPE coming. Refering to them as solely...
  3. Tood

ngl, I kind of agree with these three. I admit I don't enjoy Pokemon that are animalistic, but I think having some more variety in the starter designs would be nice. Human/animal fusions always tend to fall into the uncanny valley for me. I think that regional forms are a better way to bring...
  4. Tood

Here's a few more from me: Wallace is my favorite champion, mainly because he was my absolute favorite character when I was a kid. Having involvement with contests and the Cave of Origins was neat. Generic animal Pokemon are the worst kinds of Pokemon. Like, okay fine, Poochyena and Wooloo are...
  5. Tood

I don't know how popular these are, but :wynaut: Hoenn really does have too much water, and I would absolutely remove 0.2/10 points from a review of RSE/ORAS because of it Whether or not the series adds open world gameplay or not, I don't care, and I don't get why people are always so insistent...
Back
Top Bottom