Search results for query: *

1. Tood

Mafia Great Expectations Mafia

I wish I had a bit more time, the game started right when my workload got a bit busier, so I couldn't keep up as much. But thank you, DekuNut, for hosting! It was Poyzin! There was a private chat, but you're not missing much since it was us three and Deku being confused as to whether or not we...
  2. Tood

? I don't know if this means that scum has a plan, but it's weirding me out that Mido didn't save herself here Bussing just seems like a really bad idea in a game where a white flag mechanic is in play, since a second scum being lynched after the first would lead to scum losing outright or scum...
  3. Tood

why is the thread not pinging me anymore See, now I'm getting paranoid that I'm falling for someone's trap :confused_emoji:, but all the discussion here seems to be centered on whether or not the general is trying to employ reverse-psychological tactics on us, which is admittedly confusing the...
  4. Tood

Unvote: HumanDawn Vote: Midorikawa
  5. Tood

The only way I see this maybe backfiring is that if Pinwheel is the general and isn't aware of who the stronger players might be, but the odds of that are pretty low, so :wynaut: It's better than a random shot in the dark, I guess. Vote: HumanDawn
Back
Top Bottom