Search results for query: *

1. Tood

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

:lapras: Good job with that kill, Feenie! Town got really lucky all three nights with the watchers and vig kill, GJ everybody! And thank you for being a great host, Max!
  2. Tood

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

It's not much, but I'll post my thoughts on some players: -I think Chevy and Feenie are probably town? -Soulmaster I also consider somewhat towny, but it's only because I'm assuming that Ex wasn't unlucky enough to hit the godfather night 1 (which may or may not come to bite me later on) -Zinn...
  3. Tood

What do you think of Grande Homme's statement here about how he townread Feenie for the same reason? You don't seem to have questioned him about it. Why me?
  4. Tood

Why would scum jump in early on a partner's wagon with literally zero information to go off of other than some vague blinking? Like, voting with no questions or anything, just a straight up vote? I just find it unlikely scum would just immediately jump on a wagon that risks spiralling into a...
  5. Tood

So Ex was probably the mafia kill, and Timaeus an SK kill? Feeling good about Feenie for being the second to hop on the Space wagon. The only other player I wasn't null on was Ex, but he's dead. I'll reread stuff later. For now: Vote: Frozen Fennec Based on the D1 vote seeming a bit...
  6. Tood

It's not like I can say much since roleclaiming isn't allowed. :confused_emoji: But I have a good reason to believe that Space is responsible for HD's death and/or the hiding of his role.
  7. Tood

You stood out to me the most, since you seemed to flip-flop a lot on your votes. I'm admittedly still a bit confused about some of your arguments against Ex in particular. After the Caps flip, I feel you're slightly better, I guess? You jumped off his wagon, and tbh the other people jumping...
  8. Tood

Kind of sus of Snowy leaving his RVS vote on Caps and saying nothing about it :unsure: Fennec just kind of hopping on the wagon also doesn't feel right. Of the rest players on the Caps wagon, I think I feel the best about Jeff, since he's technically the first one to vote Caps with an actual...
  9. Tood

The sudden cop claim by Ex less than halfway into D1 is weird But I think this is weirder: So wait You say that cop shouldn't claim, then vote Ex because the rules changed and now the cop can't claim? The lack of roleclaiming doesn't invalidate the strategy you suggested of waiting for...
  10. Tood

I doubt Mafia would kill Tenko first if she was revealed, since mafia has a chance to be half/mostly girls anyway. But SK girl-killing Korekiyo also existed in the first game, right? Even if mafia wouldn't necessarily kill Tenko, he'd probably want to. I think that would be the thing to be more...
  11. Tood

Flavor-wise it makes sense for there to be one in this game. This game is also a slightly modified rerun of an older game that had a jester as well.
  12. Tood

I'll join! I've also never played any of the games, but I have watched people play them. SDR2 is probably my favorite of the games, but I think NDRV3 has some really great character designs.
Back
Top Bottom