Search results for query: *

1. T

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

We need a "current version" thing for the X and Y pages.
  2. T

In the Pokemon articles we should eventually get information on every Pokemon's preferred or hated places to be petted.
  3. T

I think the Warlords of Pokémon Conquest should have their own pages. Even if they're based on real people with their own Wikipedia pages, there's a lot of fictional elements that we could cover, like about their role in the plot, and what Pokémon they use. Maybe the generic Warriors could all...
  4. T

I don't know what Stranger is. I want all the English names of these before I make it into a page.
  5. T

Darmanitan is the only evolved Pokémon that can learn Incinerate by level-up.
  6. T

The note on Ghetsis being father of N and N being son of Ghetsis should say: While N and Ghetsis share a surname, neither Ghetsis nor N explicitly claim that they are father and son. Ryoku states that not even the Seven Sages know if they have this relationship or not. Also, on Kyurem's page...
  7. T

The Faraway place page needs a Japanese name. List of Generation V locations by index number: The non-in-game ones don't have definite English names that I know of. Even though the ones at the end say the same thing as Stranger did, I don't know if they say Stranger. I don't know if the Link...
  8. T

Template:Ability/head doesn't capitalize Hidden Ability.
  9. T

Repeat Balls are buyable only at the Pokémon League in BW. Also, I saw a Spring Form Deerling in the Battle Subway, but it's Autumn!
  10. T

The basketball that says Harmonia on it is not just in the text dump- it's in the game. Next to the hoop there's a basketball. It says Harmonia on it...
  11. T

When Thundurus appears on Route 7, Tornadus's cry is heard. Not true. The opposite is true for Tornadus in the Japanese version at least (not sure about eng vers) but they got Thundurus's cry right.
  12. T

Ryokushi on the notes of Ghetsis and N should be changed to Ryoku.
  13. T

{{outdated}} {{incomplete}} {{Infobox location <!--|image=--> |type=building |location_name=Unity Tower |japanese_name=ユナイテッドタワー |translated_name=United Tower |location=Southwest of [[Castelia City]] |region=Unova |generation={{gen|V}} <!--|map=--> }} The '''Unity Tower''' (Japanese...
  14. T

Where does Bulbapedia's adoption of the English names for the places come from? I do not know of them being officially confirmed. I think they might have been, but I don't know of the sources.
  15. T

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Let's do a big project! A big project to get all the animated sprites up in APNG form and use those as the site sprites! A big project! And, suggesting an Extraterrestrial Pokémon page.
  16. T

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread They are gif, but we used gif for emerald and crystal sprites so I don't see why we can not use these.
  17. T

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Use the B/W animated sprites. We can ask aragornbird's permission to use the ones from arkeis.com.
  18. T

Pokémon walking sprites Now that there's a whole new set of sprites for Pokémon following you, (from HGSS) I think that these sprites should be put on Pokémon articles, as its battle sprites are.
Back
Top Bottom