Search results for query: *

1. Tortoiseshel

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

Kaphotics' item pastebin lists a cracked and a chipped pot rather than a mundane pot, and it doesn't explain why Sinistea seems to also have two forms; but this does at least tell me they're permanent differences so thank you!
  2. Tortoiseshel

Oh damn it I forgot zero-based numbering, you're right. It's actually 63 then, over double the forms Unown has.
  3. Tortoiseshel

So there's 8 colors of Alcremie, and 7 types of sweets to evolve Micery that become the little decorations on Alcremie's head. If my math is correct, there are 56 possible Alcremie forms to collect. That's twice as many forms as Unown. Holy moley.
  4. Tortoiseshel

Does anyone know yet what's up with the multiple menu sprites for Sinistea and Polteageist? I'm working on my living dex checklist and I collect one of each permanent form difference so I'd like to know if it's a unique form or just like, an in-battle change. I know it can't be gender...
Back
Top Bottom