Search results for query: *

1. Totem_Rowlet

What Exactly Does This Pokemon Do?

James: I think you are going to like this! Shows Giovanni a picture of furret. Furret is in a big cage next to him. Giovanni: Why is the cage so big? It looks like it should be small? Jesse: Well, it is 5'11. Giovanni: Oh yeah!!!! Furret busts through the cage and the wall with it's gigantic...
  2. Totem_Rowlet

James: We brought you a powerful legendary pokemon this time, boss. Giovanni: What! Jesse: Yes, we did! Are you happy! Giovanni: No! You are going to Pain because that breaks the plot set in Master Journeys, where we failed to catch Cresselia! Meowth: Bruh Arceus
  3. Totem_Rowlet

James: I think you will finally like this boss! Giovanni: Well, what does it do? Jesse: It is a powerful threat in Ubers, using it's strong jaws to bite down everything. Dracovish [Bites Giovanni's Persian] Giovanni: What! It is strong, but it attacked my cat! To Pain with you! Sunkern
  4. Totem_Rowlet

James: Hello Great Boss, we brought you a new pokemon! Giovanni: What does it do now!?!? Jesse: It causes droughts and makes fire types stronger! Giovanni: WE USE POISON TYPES MOSTLY NOT FIRE TYPES. Giovanni: To Pain with you! Noibat
Back
Top Bottom