Search results for query: *

1. Toucansaur

Preview JN032: Celebi: A Timeless Promise

I also think they should handle Gou better, I want there to be more to his goal of catching every Pokémon, because, while I think they have been doing well for Gou as a character, his goal has been extremely lacking. But, right now, I'm just happy we are getting an episode about Gou's past and...
  2. Toucansaur

It's fine for Ash to have a side plot in a Gou episode, but this really isn't the type of episode for it and I'm happy the writers aren't doing that. When you get an episode where Gou catches while Ash battles, both characters are happy (even if the viewers aren't) but having an episode were Gou...
  3. Toucansaur

It's obvious that the writers wanted this entire episode to have one mood, hence why there isn't going to be any interruptions or side plots and Ash most likely wouldn't have done anything in this episode anyway, so him being here would be no different from him not being here. It's...
  4. Toucansaur

If you complain about Gou's character and find his goal boring, that means you want him to improve and you want to see more from him, it means you want to see an episode were Gou is not just chucking a Pokeball at some random wild Pokémon. But if you ignore an episode like this, it sounds like...
Back
Top Bottom