Search results for query: *

1. TouyaShiro

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

The last three avatars were... Eevee and Umbreon, as that user tends to theme Crossdressing Link - though from what I can recall, Breath of the Wild is actually the second time an incarnation of Hylia's chosen hero has done it (the first being Tri Force Heroes, very noticeably in that game...
  2. TouyaShiro

RWBY's Future Gohan.
  3. TouyaShiro

A different Homura.
  4. TouyaShiro

Trouble for Square Enix. It took a bit of work to get Mickey Mouse's ears always facing the camera in the Kingdom Hearts series, apparently!
  5. TouyaShiro

A member of Organisation XIII?
  6. TouyaShiro

I forget their name, but I know they're from Doki Doki Literature Club.
  7. TouyaShiro

An overworld NPC.
  8. TouyaShiro

Satori Komeji. She knows what I'm thinking.
  9. TouyaShiro

I... Hmm. It appears to be a fanart interpretation of a hypothetical Poison-type Eeveelution.
  10. TouyaShiro

The resident Poké Maniac of the forums.
  11. TouyaShiro

The avatars above me are a Jolteon duo, and that familiar Poké Maniac duo. Because nobody else wants to take a crack at it. I tend to avoid guessing avatars I've already covered unless it's in a group because I like seeing the chaos of other people trying their best, lmao. That goes double for...
  12. TouyaShiro

This trope.
  13. TouyaShiro

Figured it was too modern for the era which FFVII was released. I remember Cloud being drawn in a similar style but I couldn't pin where, just that I knew that it was more recent art (relatively speaking considering it's nearly 10 years old now).
  14. TouyaShiro

The avatars on this page thus far, in order... Cinnabar looking aloof Phosphophillyte looking bored Dan Salvato why the hell did you do this DDLC's fanbase is insane also the avatar is lowkey spoiling DDLC itself and honestly I'm a bit unnerved by the avatar Ash-Greninja, loser of the last...
  15. TouyaShiro

The last four avatars were, in this order: That Charmeleon and Poké Maniac, frozen in time since 2017 Phosphophillyte but whether or not it's the character or the actual mineral, you latecomers won't be able to tell Ash-Greninja's face Global Link artwork of Rockruff, an honestly somewhat...
  16. TouyaShiro

The last three avatars I see - a pair of Sylveon, a Greninja, and a Charmeleon with its Poké Maniac trainer, respectively - are all coincidentally available in XY.
  17. TouyaShiro

Judging by the glimpse of his weapon (which appears to be the Gunblade), I'm gonna guess that's Squall of Final Fantasy VIII. Otherwise, I have no clue.
  18. TouyaShiro

The aloof Cinnabar. It didn't occur to me until Chida pointed it out that he's no longer the only one with a signature/avatar combo based on Houseki no Kuni, haha.
  19. TouyaShiro

The only Pokémon that could say they own a Rupee when Mega Evolved.
  20. TouyaShiro

Phosphophyllite, the worthless slag. On the contrary - the usertitle reveals almost everything. The only thing it won't reveal is the exact connection between the avatar and usertitle, unless you've seen the source material where the character comes from.
Back
Top Bottom