Search results for query: *

1. TouyaShiro

Obsolete: Rate the Anime Opening above you.

An upbeat theme and neat animation. Who was the studio? 9/10 None of the openings I wanted to show this time could be found without subtitles in different languages other than English, so instead we're diving into something older.
  2. TouyaShiro

Well, that was trippy. 8/10. Shoot. Looks like the uploader might have bit the dust, haha. In that case, this is what I'll do next! Again, technically cheating since it's from a game, but like the Symphogear XDU opening above, it's animated by the same guys who do the series proper - in this...
  3. TouyaShiro

I don't even know what's going on, but it looks batshit crazy with that legion of demons or whatever. The song is pretty damn rockin' as well. 8/10. It pains me to say this, but this is probably the best video I could get on this opening, for two reasons: The 60FPS video on this opening has...
  4. TouyaShiro

Soundtrack dissonance at its finest, perfect looping point. 9/10. Now, I'm technically cheating with this one as it's the opening to a game, but it's animated by the same studio that does the anime property it's based on! You can tell the production values were high on this mobile game when you...
  5. TouyaShiro

That sounds super sick. 9/10. Today, I bring you guys the second opening to Mobile Suit Gundam Wing. There's two variants of it - the Type B one was implemented a few episodes after Type A was, as the OP itself debuted relatively late into the show's lifespan. Both of them are animated to...
  6. TouyaShiro

Yo, that's pretty sick. I should probably watch it at some point! 9/10. Now, I couldn't find a separated full version of the opening anywhere, so you've got the GundamInfo YouTube upload of the full episode instead, with a timestamp of 1:40 (that should automatically play at that point...
Back
Top Bottom