• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. TouyaShiro

Will you be my...

I'll take the lead, thank you very much. Will you be my demon?
  2. TouyaShiro

Will you be my...

Sure. Be warned, though - it's thin. Will you be my UNLIMITED BEAT?
  3. TouyaShiro

Will you be my...

The lyrics will just come naturally pouring out of you! Will you be my emotional pillar?
  4. TouyaShiro

Will you be my...

Sure. How do you like shards of mythological relics as a sandwich filler? Will you be my Dainsleif?
  5. TouyaShiro

Will you be my...

It'd help if you told us what you were actually publishing. Let's negotiate another meeting in 2 weeks' time. Will you be my relic fragment?
  6. TouyaShiro

Will you be my...

As long as it's shipped by EMS. Will you be my flag?
  7. TouyaShiro

Will you be my...

You're not sending me out to be cannon fodder. Will you be my three-times-faster-than-normal mobile suit?
  8. TouyaShiro

Will you be my...

I am a fossil... technically. A relic of a bygone era. Will you be my Ahab Reactor?
  9. TouyaShiro

Will you be my...

It depends. Am I your Beyoncé or your Master Chief Petty Officer John-117? Think I'll settle with a compromise. I'll play Beyoncé in one of the Halos. Will you be my tweezers?
  10. TouyaShiro

Will you be my...

I can't guarantee that I'll be your recommended hours, but sure - you can take a nap on my head if you so wish. Will you be my bass drop?
  11. TouyaShiro

Will you be my...

If I accepted I wouldn't be so public about it, would I? Not that I'm actually going to do so or anything. Yeah. Will you be my god hand?
  12. TouyaShiro

Will you be my...

Sounds like the plot to a JRPG. Sure, I'll take the job. Will you be my hungry man?
  13. TouyaShiro

Will you be my...

Sure, but you'll end up misplacing me. Will you be my hacked cards? if you don't get it look at the new season of Yu-Gi-Oh
  14. TouyaShiro

Will you be my...

I provide +30 Def and +2 Mag but also incur a penalty with -4 Spd. Will you be my trap card?
  15. TouyaShiro

Will you be my...

Sure. I'm super expensive and hard to get, though, and you'll probably only find me in a LEGOLAND these days. Will you be my microwave?
  16. TouyaShiro

Will you be my...

So long as it isn't a one-sided affair! Will you be my Einherjar?
  17. TouyaShiro

Will you be my...

Sure. Then you can replace me with a mechanical one. Will you be my sick beats?
  18. TouyaShiro

Will you be my...

I'd probably react twice weekly to a kaijin that invades your lifestyle. Will you be my synthesis?
  19. TouyaShiro

Will you be my...

Sure thing. Or sure some. I dunno. Will you be my infinite sadness?
  20. TouyaShiro

Will you be my...

So long as you're the character voiced by Mao Ichimichi. Will you be my salt shaker?
Back
Top Bottom