Search results for query: *

1. TouyaShiro

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

You ordered the matryoshka doll special, no? Waiter, there's a gem in my soup.
  2. TouyaShiro

Shoot... we just killed the manager's pet... Waiter, there's a space colony in my soup!
  3. TouyaShiro

As long as it doesn't break the bowl, it's fine. Waiter, there's a set of 3 rockets in my soup!
  4. TouyaShiro

*above user is in the eye of the typhoon while the rest of the café is torn to pieces around him* Waiter, someone's meds are in my soup!
  5. TouyaShiro

What evil machination is this? Throw it straight into the garbage! Waiter, there's an anti-gravity propulsion system in my so--oh. Wait. It's actually making the soup float. What do I do?
  6. TouyaShiro

*Waiter is also a zombie* Soup good with brains... Waiter, there's some sort of thing emitting sound! It's gonna get louder in my soup!
  7. TouyaShiro

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Waiter, there's a tiny floating ship in my soup. Is it a figure?
  8. TouyaShiro

Sadly, I cannot release you. I'm not the one who threw it. Waiter, there's a clock. In my sock. It goes tick tock. Open the lock.
  9. TouyaShiro

We aren't McDonald's, sir. Shout-outs to all of you who know the reference. Waiter, there's a NERF dart in my soup!
  10. TouyaShiro

Oops. I forgot the Blade Knights... Waiter, there's a single sound wave bouncing back and forth in my soup!
  11. TouyaShiro

The Min Min special, coming right up! (We forgot the ramen.) Waiter, I see a singularity in my soup.
  12. TouyaShiro

Sigh... Who put the idiot ball in the soup again? (I'm gonna be so fired for this...) Waiter, there's an incredibly large bass in my soup!
  13. TouyaShiro

Oh, damnit, who let Bad Box Art Mega Man near the kitchen again? Waiter, there's an Azure Dragon in my soup!
  14. TouyaShiro

Why aren't you using the chopsticks!? Waiter, there's an incessant noise coming out of my soup!
  15. TouyaShiro

Don't show it to Gavin. Or do if you like seeing him gag. (There's like a 4% chance that someone will know what I'm referencing.) Waiter, there's a Yamaha keyboard in my soup!
  16. TouyaShiro

Making this soup made me feel depressed. I miss those days... Waiter, there's a single slice of sausage in my soup!
  17. TouyaShiro

Oh, you ordered the Tree of Life special? I've not seen that movie don't sue me Waiter, there appears to be two swords in my soup. Or are they chopsticks? Did I order a noodle dish?
  18. TouyaShiro

You ordered the Minmin special, didn't you? Waiter, I went to the toilet for a brief moment after eating halfway through my soup, and now my meal has changed into a rice bowl! With soup to the brim! Explain yourself!
  19. TouyaShiro

Are you saying we passed a lot of gas? Waiter, there's a giant flying sheep in my soup!
  20. TouyaShiro

We used it to open the wine and chop the ingredients at the same time. Brilliant, right? Waiter, there's a muffin in my soup!
Back
Top Bottom