Search results for query: *

1. TouyaShiro

Rate the Avatar Above You [v3]

I rate it a Smile/10
  2. TouyaShiro

8/10 for being quality if off-centre for the pose...
  3. TouyaShiro

8/10 for art, 5/10 for the mon itself. Never was a big fan of its line. (Ivysaur, for those wondering after an avatar change.) *fandom rage intensifies*
  4. TouyaShiro

a 22.5x zoom/10
  5. TouyaShiro

8/10. It kinda looks like he's got an afro behind his regular haircut. That year was the earliest known instance of "so i herd u liek mudkipz"
  6. TouyaShiro

2005/10 there's a reason for that number I do my best to show off a character's head as well as their hair, so I guess I was just going for the head shot. I don't compromise, so if they have idiot hair I'm going to show it!
  7. TouyaShiro

Confident/10. As for how that translates, use your imagination. Maybe an 8?
  8. TouyaShiro

8/10. A bit generic of a background but very nice shading.
  9. TouyaShiro

It'd be nice if it was up close... not that my avatar's much better for size, especially in the Bluebook layout. 4/10.
  10. TouyaShiro

I say it's going at an angle. A 45 degree angle... /10
  11. TouyaShiro

90's anime rush lines/10 More of an absurdity than anything aesthetically pleasing. I at least hope it appears correctly on other peoples' ends as it's supposed to be animated...
  12. TouyaShiro

Cute. 7/10
  13. TouyaShiro

Kinda eclectic/10 (7)
  14. TouyaShiro

By image quality alone, it's... a 6/10. Kinda grainy for some reason and I'd probably have liked to see a bit more of the face.
  15. TouyaShiro

On the contrary, I'd say that it's entirely in the eye of the beholder. You are free to disagree, but at the end of the day it's just an opinion - what I said above still applies. I could rate Vulpix037's avatar above based on Pichu rather than how it appears (all of which I did in the one post...
  16. TouyaShiro

I should mention that I was quoting someone else when I said everything below the quote, lol. But allow me to add on to my previous statement anyway... IMO the avatar would have worked better if it was cropped in such a fashion that Pichu was in the dead centre of the image.
  17. TouyaShiro

6/10. I don't mind the mon, and was initially gonna write a joke "I'm conflicted/10" rating, but then I noticed the cropping has Pichu somewhat off-centre. Then allow me to justify it. It's... not exactly the greatest quality, either it seems like it was a shot from the anime that is zoomed in...
  18. TouyaShiro

Confused/10. Looks kinda edited if that's supposed to be a render of a specific character...
  19. TouyaShiro

A 6/10... It's a bit rough around the edges. Probably a JPEG artefact.
  20. TouyaShiro

Lost in translation/10
Back
Top Bottom