Search results for query: *

1. TouyaShiro

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

To be fair, it had zero interactivity with Generation VI itself IIRC, and aside from that the Mega Ring and Mega Bracelet were Japan-exclusive.
  2. TouyaShiro

It's not gonna be required, don't worry. That's just the physical version of the Z-Ring, just like what Japan did with the Mega Ring and Mega Bracelet (alongside the Mega Stones themselves in the Moncolle series of figures), except this time the whole world has access to it from the get go. All...
  3. TouyaShiro

Shows you how much I care about the Sinnoh region, its mons and the associated Pokemon Mystery Dungeon characters... lol
  4. TouyaShiro

Overall thoughts? Jarango and Jararanga look... really odd to me. Not sure how to feel on it, even though I was never exactly attached to it. Points for having a really cool typing, though! OH MY. We got a legal Arceus, boys. SILVADI looks extremely interesting to me, and in all honesty, fixes...
  5. TouyaShiro

Here's the thing, Knightwolf. We have several night players who are gonna end up playing Moon in the day hours and Sun in the night hours. Even if it were a time-based evolution, that doesn't cover all the nocturnals who are playing either version.
  6. TouyaShiro

So hold up, @PinkIceFox - At this point, are you two still going to stick to your choices after looking at these exclusives? Are the mascots still taking priority? Weighing your options, I think it'd be easier to swap versions! On the note of version exclusivity... There's text visibly showing...
  7. TouyaShiro

That sneaking suspicion I had back when the first pages leaked... Well, looks like this more or less confirms it. We'll have to wait and see if the information is entirely correct and that the example shown isn't just showing what happens when you evolve Rockruff at the same time in both games...
  8. TouyaShiro

It depends. I guess I should have reworded what I said - it could either be a split evolution or a form change based on the time of day. If it's a split evolution, we don't know whether or not they're version exclusive evolutions or time-based.
  9. TouyaShiro

Wouldn't it be a bit of a competitive nightmare to have it like that? I just thought of that. Even though I'm not sure if it's the kind of mon that would see competitive use, having the form change every 12 hours (maybe halted while in the PC, I dunno) would be pretty annoying if you're trying...
  10. TouyaShiro

On our leaked pages as a whole... Rockruff split evolutions! Methods have not been elaborated on (nor has the type), but I'm leaning towards the noon form, for two reasons - Sun is my main game choice, and I do kinda like it being a bit vanilla. UB02! With names like that, it's only a matter of...
  11. TouyaShiro

I'd assume that the Z-Crystals in question have colours that match their in-game icons as they're traditionally seen, though some liberties are taken - like a more straight blue instead of an indigo for the Dragon crystal. It's pretty cool! To keep things relevant, leaks are gonna start coming...
  12. TouyaShiro

The problem I find with this prediction is that, theoretically, you could be School Form at Lv 1 against anything higher levelled assuming no other factors come into play outside of that, and we're currently assuming that's not the case since it's said that Wishiwashi has to be at a certain...
  13. TouyaShiro

Someone already tried. Clearly it didn't take. That word on Corocoro exclusivity is interesting, to say the least. At least they clarified this time!
  14. TouyaShiro

You got it! That's the series' signature boss, Great Thing (specifically, this one is its Dariusburst appearance). Specifically, I got the resemblance from its blue and white colouring. Darius was always a fan of the Flying Seafood Special for their bosses... Also, its name is Gattaifish? Wow...
  15. TouyaShiro

The only problem is that it still doesn't account for Exeggcute, who's not confirmed to have an Alola Form at this present time - and we have no idea how Alolan Exeggutor are obtained. Saying all the other Alola Forms that had complete type changes had their basic stage change type is a huge...
  16. TouyaShiro

Island tour guide! Read up on everything that was in the lobby video! That's basically how I see Corocoro at this point, lol. Exeggcute begs to differ with you here. We're only shown an Alolan Exeggutor, and in the Japanese trailer, it showed Exeggcute evolving without any modifications. Then...
  17. TouyaShiro

I was admittedly slightly worried about that, but thanks for the clarification. What's the other team's name in Japanese? Oh, they're totally gonna have Meowth disguise as its Alola Form as an anime gag, I can see it now.
  18. TouyaShiro

Welp, more stuff I'm not aware of having not played Pokemon Mystery Dungeon at all. Don't hurt me pls And if I'm honest, I don't see the pirate motif with these guys - moreso a general punk style. Maybe based on the sort of thing you associate with tribal traditions, like skull necklaces?
  19. TouyaShiro

Think about it this way, guys - Alolan Meowth means that an Alolan Persian is likely. Jury's still out on Alolan Cubone considering Alolan Exeggutor was revealed by itself (and in the Japanese trailer, from regular Exeggcute for that matter). Now that I've gathered some of my thoughts, if I'm...
  20. TouyaShiro

If it's real, that fish looks like this:
Back
Top Bottom