Search results for query: *

1. TouyaShiro

Your Unpopular Video Game Opinions

I mean, it's just a USB Type-C connection... Many modern smartphones use it these days so it shouldn't be *that* hard to find a charger compatible with the Nintendo Switch for most people. It kinda amazes me (but not at the same time) that people don't realise that they could use something that...
  2. TouyaShiro

I argue that's part of the charm of Super Smash Bros.' music selection, personally - not only themes suited for battle and action, but also a bit of a history museum of Nintendo (plus a few guest properties). The same can be said for much of the roster, stages and Trophies, and for that reason...
  3. TouyaShiro

While I don't personally mind the method of saving myself (nor am I annoyed by the NPCs that tell you to save/take a break), this is sound logic. It gets odd when a game offers both a menu and a saveblock option - generally, those games add it in for convenience, but a save block can still be a...
  4. TouyaShiro

Both of them take such a long time. I'm of the unpopular opinion that Star Dream (and Soul OS) is actually enjoyable, but like hell will I admit that without mentioning how long it takes to fight him - half your True Arena run is dedicated to it. And the Kaizo trap at the end... Yeah. The less...
  5. TouyaShiro

That's where The True Arena comes in, lmao. Be prepared to spend a lot of time there, though, if you're not good at it. Also, if you find that boss underwhelming, I'd hate to see your reaction to Planet Robobot's final boss - which is arguably overwhelming compared to every other boss in the...
  6. TouyaShiro

I was about to write again about how I believe some people glorify certain games for being better than they actually are, mainly in relation to the Mario RPGs before their respective fourth instalments, but I remembered that I said this exact same thing a while back. Instead, I'm going to expand...
  7. TouyaShiro

The latter is... a bit of a terrible choice for a Fire Emblem considering how much it regresses compared to its immediate predecessors (trying to stay more true to the source game it remade). But I can understand that opinion nonetheless.
  8. TouyaShiro

I'd say that it's a byproduct of his conception... He was very likely the last character added to Super Smash Bros. Melee, and back then he was even more of a Captain Falcon clone than he is now - if you can believe it. Funnily enough, this translates into an unpopular opinion of my own - I'm...
  9. TouyaShiro

I mean, that kinda goes for every strategy game, really. I don't necessarily see how you could translate teamwork into a platform fighter without a team match - closest you're gonna get is stuff like Mega Legends and, funnily enough, the Pair Up Final Smashes. Please don't suggest an Ice...
  10. TouyaShiro

From what I hear, the major complaint is that the levels mostly aren't designed well around the treasure hunters' abilities - they're too fast for narrow corridors, climbing is slow (and most levels are centred around scaling the level vertically), and only one stage really focuses on their...
  11. TouyaShiro

I'm fairly sure you misinterpreted my gameplay first mentality. *laughs* That's more Miyamoto's thing. Sakurai just hates the internet for putting story spoilers up day of release, and left a mode similar to SSE out of Smash 4 for that reason. While the spite may be similar, I'm not a game dev -...
  12. TouyaShiro

I'd say that's more of a hotly debated opinion, at least in the case of Unleashed's versions using the Hedgehog Engine (the PS3 and 360 versions, in other words), considering there seem to be as many supporters for "boost" Modern Sonic gameplay as there are detractors, especially with Sonic...
Back
Top Bottom