• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. TouyaShiro

Rate The Music Above (Ver. 2)

It looks like a 70's movie. Wonder if it actually came from that era, or if it was simply made in that aesthetic... With all those cheesy cliche moments, it honestly looks like it could be both. And then the synths kick in. Smooth stuff. 9/10 for its cheesiness. After having seen @Chidamari...
  2. TouyaShiro

I can't say I was ever the biggest fan of this genre, but it's pretty good! 8/10. Also, it gives me some good material to send to a certain group of mine! This song probably won't make sense for you guys without having listened to the original song (which contains lyrics), but I'm gonna share...
  3. TouyaShiro

Did someone post the wrong timestamp? Or was that intentional? Not bad... I guess? 7/10. I've been into this theme song as of recent, so I'll throw it out there with nothing but a question. Can you count starting from ONE? 99 / MOB CHOIR Opening Theme of Mob Psycho 100 On a side note, it's...
  4. TouyaShiro

Well. Not what I was expecting. But in hindsight, I should have. 8/10. Normally I wouldn't be sending stuff from a series I only just started watching, but I think this opening song won me over. I'm a big fan of alternative rock music, though I don't listen to it often - so I end up getting...
  5. TouyaShiro

8/10. It loses out on a couple of points because the left-right balance was messing with me for a bit. Yoko Kanno does some fantastic music. You can almost guarantee a collective "YES" whenever she graces an anime work! So let's take a look at one such composition, for Turn A Gundam: The first...
  6. TouyaShiro

Not bad. I'll give it an 8/10. Have many people put blues music in this thread? If not, then let me make an initiative. In my opinion, this may well be one of the greatest ending themes to a Gundam series I've ever heard. This is the first ED to Mobile Suit Gundam: IRON-BLOODED ORPHANS, Orphans...
  7. TouyaShiro

A bit on the quiet side when I listen through these headphones at the beginning, (compared to everything else I listen to), but when it kicks in, it's beautiful. 8.5/10.
  8. TouyaShiro

That's... quite something. 9/10 'cause it's jammin'. Outside of explaining that this song is the first opening to Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam, I'm gonna let this song speak for itself. Zeta ~Transcending Time~ / Mami Ayukawa Z・刻を越えて / 鮎川 麻弥
  9. TouyaShiro

MARIO! SIX-TY FOUR!/10 (that's a bit of a 7. Not exactly a fan of Skrillex these days.) Allied Force / Yuki Hayashi GUNDAM BUILD FIGHTERS ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK
  10. TouyaShiro

9/10. I can never resist one of the classics! More Gundam Unicorn, but this time, the main BGM rather than the OP/ED songs! I hear this one is particularly memetic in the KanColle fanbase... UNICORN / Hiroyuki Sawano MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM UNICORN ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK
  11. TouyaShiro

Nice. That's all I can say. 8.5/10 This was the only place I could find the full version, so bear with me here. The below song is the opening theme to Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096, the TV recut of the Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn OVA series. (The embed doesn't want to play nice... so I'll...
  12. TouyaShiro

Not bad. 8/10
  13. TouyaShiro

Not much of a fan of the genre, but it wasn't bad. 7/10. Oh yeah. You're not used to my posting habits, are you? Well, if all else fails when looking at my posts, rate the one that's outside of the spoiler. I tend to put extra stuff in spoilers if there's some sort of thing to accompany the...
  14. TouyaShiro

This is the kind of thing aliens would hear about 56 million years from now as a relic of our attempt to communicate with them. 9/10. If you weren't compelled by my previous post, I'd hate to see you react to this one, haha. This and my past 3 posts were all inspired by the WipEout series, with...
  15. TouyaShiro

Sounded futuristic and a bit trippy. Then it got a bit funky. The perception of the future in music is certainly a lot different than it usually is nowadays... 8/10. Apparently the guys I'm about to post have been singing about their own name for literal decades at this point. C-h-e-m-i-c-a-l...
  16. TouyaShiro

Slow but neat. I did think that the intensity of the vocals at times may have been a bit dissonant for my expectations, though. 8/10. Apparently, the song I'm about to post here has been used in three pieces of media I recognise for one reason or another - the film adaptation of Scott Pilgrim...
  17. TouyaShiro

Some points make the lyrics sound a bit warped in a way that makes it sound very subtly autotuned for some reason. Granted, that's probably not the effect it was going for. The lyrics themselves as well as the genre, I'm not exactly fond of, but it was pretty good nonetheless. 7/10. Louder...
  18. TouyaShiro

Very soothing stuff. 9/10 Ultra Funktion / lapix Beyond The Limits
  19. TouyaShiro

That cat is staring into my soul... O.o As for the song itself, the echo was a bit much, but I enjoyed it. 8/10. I never post often here because I find that the majority of regular posters have such a different musical taste to what I do - even on the Video Game Music thread! With that being...
  20. TouyaShiro

We do have a thread specifically for video game music. In any case, 8/10. Everybody, just Keep It 100 / 3FOR3 The EP
Back
Top Bottom