Search results for query: *

1. TouyaShiro

Guess that reference!

I almost want to think that's the Kirby Battle Royale demo, lmao. "Should I tell you where you miscalculated?"
  2. TouyaShiro

Guess that reference!

8-Bit Theatre? "I want to be free of the night. But it won't happen. I refuse to believe him."
  3. TouyaShiro

Guess that reference!

Googling it was actually pretty strange if I do say so myself. This one's for the fighters This one's for the soldiers This one's for the warriors, freedom! This one's for the leaders This one's for the dreamers This one's for the keepers, freedom! Hear this humble message In heart's spoken...
  4. TouyaShiro

Guess that reference!

Sounds kinda like something Disgaea would throw out, lol. "REACTIONS ON THE RADER !" "RECOGNIZED CODE CC30." "DISTANCE 12000 DAL !" "3RD AND 4TH THRUST ENGINE,IGNITION !" " MAIN ENGINE ENERGY LEVEL, 20% INCREASE !" "I ALWAYS WANTED A THING CALLED TUNA SASIMI." 3... 2... 1... Hint: This very...
  5. TouyaShiro

Guess that reference!

Part of me wonders if it's from Pop Team Epic, (or the other absurdities of bkub) but I don't think that's it. WARNING: THIS IS NOT SIMILATION. GET READY TO DESTOROY THE ENEMY. TARGET FOR THE WEAK POINTS OF F**KIN' MACHINE. DO YOUR BEST YOU HAVE EVER DONE. Before you ask, yes; that's how it was...
  6. TouyaShiro

Guess that reference!

I admit, I Googled part of it because I was curious, and... What the heck!? Made it this far, have you...? Your fortitude is an obscenity. It delights me that you are progressing towards your true potential. Thanks to your endeavors, our well-laid plan to alter the future will finally bear...
  7. TouyaShiro

Guess that reference!

I hear Kamen Rider Ex-Aid got really good in the second half... I really need to catch up with it, haha. "My hunch was right. I guess there still is a place for people who can't get used to peace."
  8. TouyaShiro

Guess that reference!

Sounds like some sort of Let's Play. Maybe a tweet? I dunno. "But half a year later, the incident suddenly ended. You were saved." "We weren't saved! I have the right to know what the incident's mission was. #1: That incident tore apart my life. I'll learn the truth and reconnect my life that...
  9. TouyaShiro

Guess that reference!

Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.? IDK. "We're back, huh?" "Yes. Back to the days of reading." "You always say it's boring." "Yes, it is boring. But... ... I prefer it to seeing you put in danger." Anyone who knows where this reference is from knows that this declaration was tempting fate hardcore.
  10. TouyaShiro

Guess that reference!

I'm not sure. Does a subtle declaration of love sound like something Nep-Nep would say!? lmao. I have a feeling you guessed it based on the colours I used in the post, and though both the source material of that reference and the Neptunia series feature the talents of Aoi Yuuki, it's not an...
  11. TouyaShiro

Guess that reference!

I can only assume DRV3. (But what if they mixed me up and it's a quote from the Hope's Peak Academy continuity instead? :V ) "Everyone has something they'll never give up on. But that doesn't mean I can afford not to win." "You don't have to win." "?" "Just don't lose." *character blushes in...
  12. TouyaShiro

Guess that reference!

A webcomic? I think the last one I did may be a bit too vague. So let's go with this one instead! "Is this the Alca-Noise that damaged Ame-no-Habakiri in London?" "Yes. I think I drew a pretty good likeness." "Huh?! There's avant garde, and then there's this! Are you trying to change your...
  13. TouyaShiro

Guess that reference!

Some sort of infomercial. I've not watched enough Billy Mays to tell if it's him (the legend, may he rest in peace), though. THAT TORNADO-OOOF WOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAH Edit: SHOOT, I FORGOT THE REFERENCE, DIDN'T I? Lemme fix that real quick... "A shield?" "It's a sword!"
  14. TouyaShiro

Guess that reference!

I... can't be too sure. Sounds a bit vague considering what I've seen... *Actually a typhoon "Believe in the song of your heart."
  15. TouyaShiro

Guess that reference!

I can't be sure what that is, but RIP freedom. "Gundam..." "Wh-what did you say?" "I am a Gundam." "What are you talking about!?"
  16. TouyaShiro

Guess that reference!

Zero idea. "I deny you and this mockery of a world we live in!"
  17. TouyaShiro

Guess that reference!

I can't be too sure on this one... What was the last reference I put in here? I can't remember. In any case, this is the one I'm putting in now: "Run, Trombe! "So, hear my roar... "UNIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERSE!!" Bonus points if you know what else it references, and why it's there in...
  18. TouyaShiro

Guess that reference!

Some sort of anime review? "NO! I DIDN'T COME THIS FAR TO BE BREAKFAST!"
  19. TouyaShiro

Guess that reference!

Sounds almost like a fighting game thing but IDK lol Dragostea Din Tei... now that's an old song. "Great job! I got everything on camera, so you watch it later, huh? You're the greatest!" [gabber music continues] Here's your hint: Shinji Hosoe is the one behind the music here. Think I'll go...
  20. TouyaShiro

Guess that reference!

Probably Hetalia. First I've heard of it. I know Wave Race: Blue Storm has a secret sarcastic announcer, and Daytona USA makes you lose all your sponsors if you go to a certain route in Dinosaur Canyon, but neither of them are the reference I just made, haha. "Great job! I got everything on...
Back
Top Bottom