Search results for query: *

1. TouyaShiro

Trailers and News Discussion

I mean, there's hope for that, sure, but I'm not sure if Game Freak are going to go all-out with these trainer battles and recruits if you want me to be honest.
  2. TouyaShiro

I doubt the very same missions for multiplayer will be available singleplayer, if for one reason: It's been explained that this is tied to the Pokemon Global Link. It's a concerted effort taken on by potentially millions around the world, and I assume the Global Missions are intended to take...
  3. TouyaShiro

This is my response to Incineroar: Other than that, I've said most of my thoughts on Discord, but they essentially come to this: Interesting proposition with the Island Guardians and a shared Z-Crystal and Z-Move... Wonder what move activates it? And on top of that, the typings are unexpected...
  4. TouyaShiro

Battle Spot says otherwise. I'm sorry, but the broad definition doesn't work here I don't think, lol
  5. TouyaShiro

Because it'll be back by 2018, that's almost entirely a guarantee if we go by how previous VGC tournaments went. They're simply giving at least a year for the game's new mons and mechanics to shine before the competitive staples make their mark again.
  6. TouyaShiro

Some special competitions beg to differ, at least for some mythicals like Diancie which had special competitions surrounding them thanks to the PGL's Global Battle Union. To be honest with you, I see no point in making "god" such a powerful and omnipotent beast in stats and battle. There must...
  7. TouyaShiro

Okay, before I post any other thoughts... Can I say how ridiculous the localisation for the name Silvally is? As for the rest of it... Silvally's RKS System confirmed to have 17 Memory types matching every other type in function, so it really is a new version of Multitype! Jangmo-o's family is...
  8. TouyaShiro

Wait, isn't it Evolutions, not Generations? I know Generations is the one they released with the special promo cards for each month's new mon...
  9. TouyaShiro

Makes sense, lol. I guess in that case Zygarde is more excusable than Ash-Greninja's case since its themes are clearly only found in the main game. Here's hoping for sure. I didn't even know XY had a demo... or was that just the E3 demo that you're talking about? I don't mind this point as...
  10. TouyaShiro

It's a far-off theory (and one I've posted before), but my food for thought was that maybe the anime's episodes that have Ash saying goodbye to his Greninja (from the title, anyway) are what set up the events of this demo. Call me crazy if you wish, I'm already doing that myself - but it's one...
  11. TouyaShiro

It's actually 87.5/12.5 because starter ratio is 7:1 for male to female, respectively. To be honest all it's going to produce is more fanart, lol.
  12. TouyaShiro

Food for thought. What if they called it Ash-Greninja because the Special Demo for Sun & Moon ties into the anime and explains why the heck Ash has to say goodbye to Greninja? I mean, I could be saying this in the anime board too but IDK, I don't hang there often.
  13. TouyaShiro

Well, they're kinda the core of the gameplay so I'm sure that counts for something... It's not like it's a bag of spilling type of situation where you play a sequel to your favourite game and your character forgets all these key techniques or loses all their gear in some fashion (think: Metroid...
  14. TouyaShiro

I would like to rebut some of these... but most notably these two: - Z-Moves all have to have an animation and data (as well as any effects and extra calculations that come with the move), and on the basis of them being completely new instead of just a move in overdrive (which is how they...
  15. TouyaShiro

I thought they evolved into those giant swords it can pull out of its scabbards of a knee guard...
  16. TouyaShiro

I beg to differ for the sake of noting that you didn't provide a list as to why that's the case. For whatever reason, the first thing that came to mind was to name that ability after Hugo from B2W2. I dunno, every time I see Alain mentioned I always hear "I'm about to unleash my rage!" in my head.
  17. TouyaShiro

With the moves it currently has, I will be honest - I think it'll be a struggle to try and use Ash-Greninja seriously, so IMO that's gonna happen a lot more often. If anything I guess that would serve a cathartic purpose for you so I don't think you'll be complaining about it anytime soon. I...
  18. TouyaShiro

I mean, the same could be said about Moxie's activation, even if it was only a stat boost. In any case... I guess we can confirm that a battle facility exists, too. In any case, locking 'em behind BP... Oh buddy.
  19. TouyaShiro

IT'S AN ABILITY! At last, Ash-Greninja's status has been put to rest! Thank Yggdrasil for this trailer! Other thoughts... Those starter evolutions. Wow. I kinda like Dartrix the most of it because it's got a dank hairstyle. Festival Plaza. Oh, man, it looks like a cross between Join Avenue from...
Back
Top Bottom