Search results for query: *

1. TouyaShiro

Assume What The User Below You Wants For Their Birthday!

Oh, a free beatdown? Thanks! A Nana Mizuki album?
  2. TouyaShiro

Sure, if I wanted to basically become this guy. A lifetime budget that can only be spent on free-to-play games?
  3. TouyaShiro

Throw a friggin' themed party and the damn presents. HAPPY NOOT NOOT TO ME A 1/1 statue of a giant mecha installed in front of your house?
  4. TouyaShiro

Probably not. Markers and paint are far more useful for Gunpla detailing. A colony drop?
  5. TouyaShiro

Only if the trip proves fruitful to discover the existence of Newtypes. Some good old chips?
  6. TouyaShiro

Who said those two had to be mutually exclusive? Gimme that chain-whip Vampire Killer madness. A PPAP?
  7. TouyaShiro

I wouldn't know what to do with them. I'd also be sought out by mafia and others who want my arms. I'm not about that life! The SF-01 Super Fumina Gunpla?
  8. TouyaShiro

I wouldn't be that good at training it. The real Turn A Gundam?
  9. TouyaShiro

Hell no. Someone gon hack it and send me to my doom one day A book by Michael Rosen?
  10. TouyaShiro

I'll gift it to someone else. I don't like milkshakes much... The chance to cause oblivion by threading the multiverse together? Shout-outs to everyone who knows what I'm referencing.
  11. TouyaShiro

Nah. I just need the small 20th anniversary Jirachi plushie I have sitting here. A Super Eurobeat album?
  12. TouyaShiro

Maybe as a streaming/editing studio. Mac tends to be pretty good for that stuff. The latest anti-gravity technology in the form of a ship from WipEout?
  13. TouyaShiro

Scratch-n-sniff, rather. The ability to use Psynergy, like the Adepts of Golden Sun?
  14. TouyaShiro

Less to use as a phone and more to use as a gaming device. I'm pathetic. Don't give that to me. The original version of a renaissance painting?
  15. TouyaShiro

Nah. I like blasting my own ears out, not others. Putting this pet down would be rather brutal, but sure. Swords that alternate between a humanoid form and their weapon form?
  16. TouyaShiro

Probably not with real firearms. I don't hate anyone that badly. 666 dragons coming to crash your birthday party on their way to destroy the world?
  17. TouyaShiro

My IRL name is kinda crappy in itself. This would make it much worse. Being able to live without requiring sustenance (like oxygen and nutrients), but only by performing a ritual on the first mission to get man on Mars that ends with the spaceship abandoning you in the middle of its journey?
  18. TouyaShiro

You can't trust me with that much power. Not because I'd abuse it, but because I wouldn't know what to do with it or how to use it. The below person wants a card full of quotes over the years that reveal your own self-deprecation.
  19. TouyaShiro

I would gladly accept that. *proceeds to trip over a globe* Would you graciously accept a performance of the arts from a fictional character of some sort?
  20. TouyaShiro

Apple products lol A replica sword?
Back
Top Bottom