Search results for query: *

1. TouyaShiro

Obsolete: The OLD "Check your Signature" thread (previously NEW)

New signature update! Width is main worry here (as it usually is; I crafted my text very carefully to avoid height issues).
  2. TouyaShiro

@noworry Should be no need for that - I actually knew what I was gonna do if it was too wide in the first place, and that was shorten the text in that line a bit. It can be shortened further if it's still not enough, but I'm fairly sure the use of the Romaji over the official translated title of...
  3. TouyaShiro

Okay, I admit I'm pushing it real hard this time around. I checked everything myself, but of course, it's important to have that input.
  4. TouyaShiro

Requesting a signature check! The usual deal with image size worries. This time, I also got a bit worried about the width, but height should still be good. Also, if I may ask, where does one start measuring the pixels for signatures? I'm kinda curious about it, because I actually made a PSD...
  5. TouyaShiro

I actually meant for the width, not the height. I'm starting to stick longer and longer lines as time goes on, due to reevaluating exactly what I want to put down there every time I make a new signature - I considered putting down both song lyrics and a quote from another character, both fully...
  6. TouyaShiro

Requesting a signature check! This new set of images was a nightmare to get right on my end. I'm also pushing the envelope a bit further with the text from what I can tell...
Back
Top Bottom