Search results for query: *

1. TouyaShiro

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Finally finished Land of the Lustrous/Houseki no Kuni. After concluding Episode 12, my perception of the series will never be the same... Now I really want to see more of it if it ever comes!
  2. TouyaShiro

Bits and pieces of Pop Team Epic. Need to get watching the full series, I hear it's quite the riot thanks to the fact that the original creator bkub oversaw the entire production. I'm hoping it'll show me something that it can only do in animated form, as I've seen a lot of bkub's 4koma in the...
  3. TouyaShiro

Houseki no Kuni/Land of the Lustrous Episodes 01-03. Wasn't expecting that kind of show when I saw the opening sequence and various other images of its characters, but I'm glad it turned out that way! Now it's got me invested.
  4. TouyaShiro

The original series of Girls und Panzer. What an intriguing series... Add cute girls to tanks with some serious stuff hidden in the backgrounds, stick that in a 12-Episode Anime, and you have the recipe for one of the most surprising Sleeper Hits of the New 10's.
  5. TouyaShiro

I'm all caught up with Yu-Gi-Oh VRAINS. Episode 29 marked the end of the third story arc, with its own clip show!
  6. TouyaShiro

How long do you think you'll last? That show's a giant long-runner, isn't it? As for me, more VRAINS. Up to Episode 15 now... and yes. The animation was improved. No more of that Link Summon stock footage!
  7. TouyaShiro

Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS, the first 5 episodes. Curious premise thus far...
  8. TouyaShiro

Gosick Episodes 3, 4 and 5. Every time I cut myself off from watching this anime, it hooks me back in again just as easily.
  9. TouyaShiro

Yesterday, the entirety of Senki Zesshou Symphogear GX, except for the first episode (which I watched the day before). This series has some fantastic music, and if nothing else, that's what I recommend this franchise for! It'll help if you're a fan of Nana Mizuki.
  10. TouyaShiro

A Silent Voice. The JP voice trivia for this film intrigued me greatly, due to two familiar names I keep seeing in Japanese media - Saori Hayami and Aoi Yuuki. The former in particular is very notable as she's the voice of Shouko Nishimiya, the deaf female protagonist, and the latter portrays...
  11. TouyaShiro

Turn A Gundam Episode 43. Oh, buddy...
  12. TouyaShiro

Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ: Episode 20... Or was it 21? In either case... Yessss. I need to go finish this series myself...
  13. TouyaShiro

Turn A Gundam Episode 9. Can't believe that guy was feigning ignorance about Loran's identity and got him to dress in drag...
  14. TouyaShiro

The entirety of New Mobile Report Gundam Wing. Okay... That's only half true. That was the last series I finished, but the actual last anime I watched before today was the third episode of Gundam Build Fighters Battlogue.
  15. TouyaShiro

Been replaying Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn. I'm currently going through Episode 4 of the OVA. As for actual anime I haven't seen before that I watched recently, Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ Episode 3, and Gundam Build Fighters: Battlogue, Episode 2. Been a bit slow on Gundam ZZ, but I'll get there...
  16. TouyaShiro

I would say Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ, but... It's not anime.
  17. TouyaShiro

Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam. I've finished Episode 28 and have gone through the series at a much faster pace than I expected... Or at least, faster than I did with the original series.
  18. TouyaShiro

Mobile Suit Gundam Episode 40. Though I don't remember if I fully finished it or not, I'm very close to the end! After this, I'm gonna start on Zeta Gundam... most likely.
  19. TouyaShiro

Gundam Build Fighters: GM's Counterattack! Fresh out of the oven, this one - it's only 12 hours old as of this post.
Back
Top Bottom