Search results for query: *

1. TouyaShiro

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

@Gabo2oo I don't know if it's the case or not, but it could be possible that Gladion may not actually be an opponent in USUM at the League. I don't have the game so I haven't done the research myself, but I'm fairly sure the odds aren't supposed to be that rare...
  2. TouyaShiro

I guess that was one way to do it, as you can also do it via wireless communication (presumably between two different systems with the required games). Not that I'm aware of. Plus, it may not even make sense from a lore perspective due to the whole "Pokémon multiverse" handwave that explains...
  3. TouyaShiro

I think he's referring to the images you see in the Alola Pokédex of every Pokémon (which are sprites). In either way, I don't know whether or not the Bulbagarden Archive has it or not but you could try searching there, maybe... Though I'm not sure if this is a necessarily "simple question", haha.
  4. TouyaShiro

@Pilup99 I think it actually does affect time-based events if you change the date. As for your second point, well... it's probably more useless in SuMo than it is in USUM - pretty much the only purpose in the former is to troll players by trading them things with a single move. However, in...
  5. TouyaShiro

Plus you'll screw up a couple of things by putting it in another system. Nothing major but it'll prevent you from doing certain time-based events for two days or so if the cartridge detects any time change (either from being played on another system or if you change the system clock in the 3DS...
  6. TouyaShiro

Just Dragon Ascent. The rest should be fine. @brad1126
  7. TouyaShiro

Perhaps it was simply an arbitrary decision... Though it does make it so that it can take advantage of its stronger attacking stat. So that's what I'd guess - it'd allow you to take better advantage of the move as Ash-Greninja without having to rely on a mixed or physical set, which it isn't as...
  8. TouyaShiro

I think he meant in his original SuMo itself... Unfortunately, all the events that distributed them have ended I'm fairly sure, so I believe there'll be no way to recover them, as they cannot be traded unlike the Mega Stones.
  9. TouyaShiro

It does not negate the need for EV Training, no. You still need to build those up as you normally would - you'd just be getting the full extent of your Pokémon's strength when combined with IVs/Hyper Training.
  10. TouyaShiro

It does not, unfortunately. With that being said, I think this game has its own EV training methods which could speed up the process... Unfortunately, I forget how it all works.
  11. TouyaShiro

Here's the major issue with this mission in the original Pokémon Ranger: The gift is tied to the cartridge, not the save data, and once it's used up, you can't use it again - even if you erase all save data. At least, that's what I've heard. Finding a copy that hasn't used the code for the...
  12. TouyaShiro

Perhaps look at it this way - compare the battle scenes of Generation IV, VI or VII to that of Generations III and V - the former three Generations run at 30FPS for battle scenes, and the latter two (as well as Generations I and II) run at 60FPS for battle scenes. With that being said, there are...
  13. TouyaShiro

Might want to cut those numbers in half. AFAIK the game runs at 30FPS.
  14. TouyaShiro

As far as I remember (which may not be saying much since it's been a long time since I last played), to breed a Pokémon with a regional variant that came from an older game to have its offspring be its original form rather than an Alola Form, you need to have it holding the Everstone. In other...
  15. TouyaShiro

For the Mega Stones, are they Mystery Gifts? They'll probably work so long as the gift is available, and will indeed reset in a new save. The Special QR Codes, on the other hand, are IIRC built into the game's code, so Magearna should absolutely work.
  16. TouyaShiro

@SpikOriundo Ah, makes sense. In any case, yeah, you did get pretty lucky. Be sure to use them well! And to clarify, when I said what I said when mentioning you, I meant specific cases like Latias and Latios, not just things like Kyogre/Groudon - in-game gift Pokémon. Kinda weird.
  17. TouyaShiro

@SpikOriundo I must note that you can have a Pokémon with Synchronize in the lead on Pokémon such as Latias and Latios to be able to get the nature you want. It only applies to a certain game onward, last I remember...
  18. TouyaShiro

Well, I mean, that part is obvious. I just needed clarification on the part of where the Pokémon is hatched, that's all.
  19. TouyaShiro

Hold on a second, isn't there also the matter of the original OT partially determining whether or not a hatched Pokémon is shiny or not?
  20. TouyaShiro

Not sure about Generation I or II, but it's definitely possible for opponent Pokémon to use Struggle in III and onward.
Back
Top Bottom