Search results for query: *

1. T

What video games are you playing now?

Easily one of the funniest games out there. The gameplay is a little dull but the script makes up for it and then some. I'm still working on GG-XRD and my second OR playthrough. I'm having serious trouble with GG, I can only pull off two combo strings as May but I'm still not fast enough to...
  2. T

Doing a second playthrough of OR/AS and playing around with Guilty Gear XRD -sign-. I'm having some trouble with it, I'm not used to fighting in the air at all and the heavy hitting combos are very situational and the timing is severely difficult. It's so pretty though. o_o
  3. T

Preach it. Scorpion is my man. I'm still playing Grand Theft Auto: Online. I need the Apache helicopter in my life.
  4. T

Grand Theft Auto - Online I'm trying to get a group together to pull off the more complex missions but meh. Very few people have played a MMO before and they don't understand what teamwork means. Pokemon - Omega Ruby/Pokemon - Y I started over on the former because I wanted to have a fresh...
  5. T

I decided to start a fresh save on TES: Skyrim. 49 hours in and no regrets at all.
  6. T

I've started a clean save for Skyrim a few days ago. I'm hoping that it will tide me over until the 21st but I'm super hyped for OR/AS. I can't stand this wait.
  7. T

Pokemon Y mostly, but occasionally GTA V and Batman - Arkham City. I'm going for a 100% run, and it's tedious as hell but the platinum trophy is worth it.
Back
Top Bottom