Search results for query: *

1. ToxicWhiskers

What video games are you playing now?

I am so hooked on Monster Hunter Rise right now, especially after buying the Sunbreak expansion pack. I'm also playing online a lot more now and it's actually much more fun slaying some of the tougher monsters with other people. I'm also trying to complete Link's Awakening.
  2. ToxicWhiskers

I got Kirby's Dream Buffet and I am hooked, especially when playing online. I also got back into playing Monster Hunter Rise (after finally getting to grips with the controls which made me walk away from it for a while, I can't believe it's taken me this long), Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening...
  3. ToxicWhiskers

I've been playing Pokémon Go a lot more than usual. And I'm also addicted to Tetris after finding on the Switch's Game Boy library.
  4. ToxicWhiskers

Yeah, it's a shame really, especially since the franchise has quite a big international fanbase. I've even done a cosplay of one of the characters which I'll be debuting at Hyper Japan Fest this month (the character designs are one of the things that drew me into it). I'll probably go back the...
  5. ToxicWhiskers

Recently got back into playing PL:A and New Pokemon Snap. Also trying to make the most of Touken Ranbu before the English servers close in August.
  6. ToxicWhiskers

Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright I've never played any games from the Professor Layton series, but decided to check this out as an Ace Attorney fan. The puzzles are quite fun. Plus, I'm trying to bag as many games as I can before the 3DS shop shuts down this month.
  7. ToxicWhiskers

New Pokémon Snap has taken over my life. I am love with this game! Brings back memories of playing the original game with our family friends' kids whenever we used to visit them.
  8. ToxicWhiskers

The English version of Touken Ranbu got launched today and I'm having a lot of fun so far. I'm also trying to get into Apex Legends, but the server keeps dumping me out.
  9. ToxicWhiskers

Monster Hunter Rise I've never actually played any Monster Hunter games in my life, but decided to pre-order this after playing the demo and I'm loving it so far, especially the designs of the characters and the monsters.
  10. ToxicWhiskers

Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition Hoo boy, just finished a very awkward scene involving one of my favorite characters in the game and now I want to keep playing to see what happens next (I played it before on the Xbox with my brother, but it's been so long and I can only remember half of...
  11. ToxicWhiskers

Still trying to get the gist of The World Ends With You and I'm also replaying the original Ace Attorney trilogy. I also want to give Touken Ranbu a try, even though I can't read Japanese that well.
  12. ToxicWhiskers

Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Batman Arkham Asylum, Grand Theft Auto 5, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney original trilogy and Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition. It's quite a mixed bag right now, but it's all been a saving grace for me so far.
  13. ToxicWhiskers

Just completed Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies. My brother and I played these games when we were younger and I didn't get round to playing this one until now. I'm very glad I did. I'm definitely going to play the original trilogy again and Spirit of Justice.
  14. ToxicWhiskers

Batman Arkham Asylum (PC Version) Just beat the first Titan mutant, but the PC controls are a pain. I'll get used to them eventually.
Back
Top Bottom