• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. ToxicWhiskers

Your newest purchase or gift

A couple of Lupin III Blu-ray box sets (Parts 4 and 5). Saw them on sale and decided to bag them since ITVX removed the show along with all the other anime they had on there. :annoyedVoltorb:
  2. ToxicWhiskers

A new pair of wellies, after my last pair split and became leaky, and so desperately needed due to the amount of mud that's everywhere right now.
  3. ToxicWhiskers

A new smart TV for my room! I've been wanting to get one for a while, since my last one became glitchy as hell and I couldn't even get half of the newer streaming services on it. The final nail in the coffin was its back light breaking, leaving the screen completely black.
  4. ToxicWhiskers

Some dog treats, a gorgeous poodle card which I'll be giving to my mum for Mothers' Day and my mum treated me to a new bag, which I've been after for a while so I can carry more things like my sketchbook and headphones.
  5. ToxicWhiskers

A ticket to a film and TV job fair this weekend, and some more paint.
  6. ToxicWhiskers

Went to watch My Neighbour Totoro on stage last night, so it was no surprise there'd be official merch. I bought a couple of Totoro keyrings and two different books, one featuring some early concept work for many of Miyazaki's films and one about the history of manga from an exhibit that was at...
  7. ToxicWhiskers

I had my birthday yesterday, so I was given mostly money, a pair of new sports trousers which I've been after, a voucher for one of my favourite zoos, and best yet, tickets to see the stage production of My Neighbour Totoro at the Barbican, which I'll be seeing with my sister this Thursday! I...
  8. ToxicWhiskers

A couple of paintbrushes and a new pair of slippers.
  9. ToxicWhiskers

Another t-shirt from Qwertee, this time a black one that has a parody of the Puma logo, but it says Pika and has a silhouette of Pikachu in place of a puma.
  10. ToxicWhiskers

A new rear wiper blade for my car and a couple of tall canvases.
  11. ToxicWhiskers

We got a new Nespresso machine! Our old one gave up the ghost not too long ago. Also, one of my sister's colleagues gave me a large suitcase full of polymer clay and jewellery making supplies, since she doesn't use them much and is moving into a new house with a baby on the way, so I offered to...
  12. ToxicWhiskers

My sister came home from Australia and brought me back a bag of beach sand from the Gold Coast! Just need to find a jar to put it in now.
  13. ToxicWhiskers

Bought quite a lot of bits from Hyper Japan, including a 30th Anniversary Kirby Nendoroid, a few different types of sake, a few Gashapon figures, including two Kirby ones, a Cinnamaroll and a keyring of an annoyed cat, some Touken Ranbu keystraps, these gorgeous Japan-exclusive Touken Ranbu and...
  14. ToxicWhiskers

Went to the Wildlife Aid Open Day today (something I've been wanting to do for ages) and came back with some nice bits and bobs, all in aid of the charity. Including a tote bag and t-shirt with a silhouette of a fox with Ricky Gervais's signature on it (he's their current celebrity ambassador)...
  15. ToxicWhiskers

Managed to get this cool Lugia model to accompany my Ho-oh.
  16. ToxicWhiskers

Had my hair done, followed by a short trip to the nearby town where my old school is located. Treated myself to a new hat, a couple of t-shirts, some art supplies and had lunch at a little cafe I used to frequent. Also some more fabric and a new belt for this cosplay I'm working on.
  17. ToxicWhiskers

As always, had a little shopping spree at MCM Comic Con. Bought some more manga, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Vol 11, Ocarina of Time Definitive Edition and Chainsaw Man Vol 1. Also bought some funky little Ace Attorney keyrings, got a little Waddle Dee out of a Kirby themed Gashapon...
  18. ToxicWhiskers

This cool t-shirt and badge/sticker set from the Radwimps concert last Sunday (part of me is still buzzing from that). Merch was selling like mad before and after the show and I'm happy I managed to bag these.
  19. ToxicWhiskers

Amazon's currently having a sale on manga, so I picked up Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Vols 9 and 10 (Vol 11 comes out next month and I think it's the last one), Jojo Part 3 Vols 2, 3 and 4, and Animal Crossing Deserted Island Diary Vol 1 (this looks like a fun little read).
  20. ToxicWhiskers

A Pusheen hoodie with the words "Let's Hug" on it in a funky 70's style font. Also pre-ordered the new Ace Attorney Nendoroids of Maya and Apollo that Good Smile announced.
Back
Top Bottom