Search results for query: *

1. ToxicWhiskers

What are you currently thinking about?

Doing a painting of Detective Pikachu.
  2. ToxicWhiskers

I don't know what to get my mum for Christmas. I've already got my dad and siblings' present sorted, but hers is proving to be tricky this year. She's mentioned a couple of things, but I'd need to see them for real to make sure they're the right ones.
  3. ToxicWhiskers

Taking a bath.
  4. ToxicWhiskers

I promised myself I'd never go into education again after it nearly destroyed my mental health, but I'm now thinking of looking into doing a business course of some sort. I figured it would help me run my Etsy shop better and also add to my current skill set, including improving my managerial...
  5. ToxicWhiskers

Currently prepping what I'm going to talk about in this job interview I have next week. I'm really hoping I get this, as it's based somewhere I've always wanted to work.
  6. ToxicWhiskers

Preparing to drop some new items in my Etsy shop either later today or tomorrow. That and the photos my brother sent me of his brilliant Halloween costume (No Face from Spirited Away).
  7. ToxicWhiskers

The fact that I have to have a steroid injection in my leg next week. It doesn't help that I'm terrified of needles, even though they've assured me it will be done under local anaesthetic.
  8. ToxicWhiskers

Probably donning one of my cosplays for Halloween, since I can't go to the October MCM Comic Con this year.
  9. ToxicWhiskers

This cute, funny moment that happened in Greece, when my mum and I were taking a morning walk from the resort we were staying at into the nearby town, and we went past this big group of kids and their teachers from the local school. The second they saw us, they obviously saw a good chance to...
  10. ToxicWhiskers

I have this weird craving for charcoal crackers. I had some as part of a ploughman's snack box I bought on the flight home from Greece and with this nice smoky cheese spread, they were very tasty.
  11. ToxicWhiskers

What books and other bits to pack when my folks and I fly out to Greece on Sunday. The place we're going has a lot of water sports and similar activities, so definitely my swimming gear.
  12. ToxicWhiskers

How hideously annoying colds are.
  13. ToxicWhiskers

To be honest, I've already been to Crete and Rhodes and would love to visit some of the other islands, like Santorini or Mykonos and hopefully mainland Greece in the near future. The last time I actually went abroad was ten years ago, so maybe I should take up their offer. But my anxiety always...
  14. ToxicWhiskers

My parents have invited me to go to Spain or possibly one of the Greek islands with them for a week at the end of the month and I'm debating whether I should go or not.
  15. ToxicWhiskers

Debating whether I should go back and learn how to make stuff in the Unreal Engine like I did when I first started learning animation (the course I did had modules on game development as well).
  16. ToxicWhiskers

I'm pretty undecided on whether I want to go to October's London MCM Comic Con or not. I should be passing on it since I'm pretty low on money and need to keep it for more important stuff, like my car, until I find a new job. But I'm now tempted since one of my favorite voice actors will be...
  17. ToxicWhiskers

My meeting at the Job Centre tomorrow. I always think they're going to be long, but they've actually been very quick.
  18. ToxicWhiskers

What kind of jobs I should apply for.
  19. ToxicWhiskers

With Hyper Japan Fest happening next month, I keep reminiscing about last year's event. Namely when I did the Sake Experience and I was wearing my Jotaro Kujo cosplay. After we were given the briefing on how the tasting would work, we went to the first brewery's stand run by this lovely Japanese...
  20. ToxicWhiskers

Yesterday's Ace Attorney cosplay meet at London MCM Comic Con. Powering down from being in cosplay is sooooo hard.
Back
Top Bottom