Search results for query: *

1. ToxicWhiskers

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Just going to the Job Centre in general. I keep asking if they can move my appointments to the town that's only 20 minutes away from our village, but they told me that's not possible as our village falls under the jurisdiction of the other nearest town where my current appointments are. Which is...
  2. ToxicWhiskers

Getting a message from the Job Centre saying I didn't show up for my appointment, when I did. It doesn't help the person I saw said they'd been having issues with their system all day, resulting in the appointment being cut short and I'd been in a panicked mess over possibly being late due to...
  3. ToxicWhiskers

People not responding to my job applications. I get it, they're busy people and can't always reply to every application they get, but it's just rude not knowing whether I got the job or not.
  4. ToxicWhiskers

I was about to buy tickets for this year's RHS Chelsea Flower Show, but they're way more expensive than I thought. I'm annoyed because I was going to treat my mum and nana.
  5. ToxicWhiskers

Not getting as much sleep as I needed, as I just could not switch off whatsoever.
  6. ToxicWhiskers

Selling something on Ebay a week ago with no notification of whether it's reached the buyer.
  7. ToxicWhiskers

My dad trying to complete my Animal Crossing puzzle without me. Rude. That and trying to make a Fimo keyring of one of my favorite characters and it didn't come out how I wanted it to.
  8. ToxicWhiskers

Getting back to my kickboxing classes on Zoom, only to injure my leg. Serves me right for not training much after going back to work.
  9. ToxicWhiskers

Finding out that Aardman won't be allowing Julia Sawalha to reprise her role as Ginger in Chicken Run 2, after telling her outright she sounds too old to still do the voice.
  10. ToxicWhiskers

Trying to draw one of my characters and I just cannot draw hands right. Why do hands have to be such a pain to draw even though I see them every day?
  11. ToxicWhiskers

My home kickboxing training going wrong.
  12. ToxicWhiskers

Finding out that a figurine that I've been saving up for isn't available in my country and can't legally be sold outside of the States, yet they're allowing others of the same series to be sold here. I think I'm more annoyed than angry because I was going to give it to my brother as a...
Back
Top Bottom