Search results for query: *

1. ToxicWhiskers

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Yes! As someone who loves crocodilians in real-life, I also love this little guy. Every time I look at Totodile, it always reminds me of Ash's one and that cute little dance it does. Morpeko
  2. ToxicWhiskers

Out of all the Pikaclones, I'll admit I have a bit of a soft spot for this one. I just can't get over how small it is and I like how its whiskers resemble electrical antennae. Luxray
  3. ToxicWhiskers

One of the many iconic Mons that I've often had on my team. As dark as it seems, I've always found it hilarious how its Dex entry from Sun ends with "Give up". Vileplume
  4. ToxicWhiskers

The Galarian one is cute with its colourful floofy mane and looks more like a unicorn, but I feel the Kantonian one has always looked more badass with its fiery mane. Speaking of which, Rapidash
  5. ToxicWhiskers

I just take one look at this one and I can't help but smile. The bows and the colours give off serious Magical Girl vibes. Morpeko
  6. ToxicWhiskers

I didn't have much of an opinion on this one at first due to its simplistic design. But I love watching the wild Swalot in New Pokémon Snap, opening their huge mouths and trying to sing along when you play music. Had me in fits of laughter when I first saw that. Sunflora
  7. ToxicWhiskers

While it's not exactly one of the more memorable Pokémon, I do like seeing them wandering about whenever I'm replaying PL:A. Lombre
  8. ToxicWhiskers

Nice colour scheme and it looks like a big cute dragonfly, one of my all-time favourite insects. Not so much a fan of its evolution, though. Deerling
  9. ToxicWhiskers

I remember as a kid watching the episode "The Misty Mermaid" when the Seel living at the Cerulean Gym evolved and when it said "Deeeww-gong-gong-gong!" upon evolving, I could not stop laughing my head off as I thought its dub voice sounded hilarious. Since then, I can't help but associate...
  10. ToxicWhiskers

I think I've said this before, but such a cute little mon. I love its little scarf and I too would love a plushie of it (if one doesn't exist, I might try and make one). Diancie
  11. ToxicWhiskers

Quite an adorable little mon. Don't have much else to say about it, other than I like the whole maid and butler theme it has. Sneasler
  12. ToxicWhiskers

Not really the most attractive Pokémon. I was pretty disappointed when they first revealed it as I was hoping it would have more of a badass panther-like design. Its face reminds me too much of Stewie Griffin from Family Guy. Azumarill
  13. ToxicWhiskers

Quite an unusual one, though it's interesting how they've taken the concept of cell division and made a Pokémon out of it. Not sure if I would hug it though, as it looks kind of slimy. Decidueye (Hisui form)
  14. ToxicWhiskers

A pretty cool and fearsome looking dragon, though its wings look a bit odd. Plus, I can't help but be reminded of Toothless from How To Train Your Dragon when I look at it. Dewgong
  15. ToxicWhiskers

Nice, sleek design and I actually prefer it over Gardevoir. Infernape
  16. ToxicWhiskers

Quite an elegant, pretty design. I like how they designed it with wavy flowing fur. Alolan Raichu
  17. ToxicWhiskers

I love this fiery little piggy! With its cute smile and the way it shoots flames from its nose. Glaceon
  18. ToxicWhiskers

Eh, kind of bland. It just looks like its prevo wearing white fluffy scarves. It doesn't help that they don't even look anything like real chinchillas (I know some animal-inspired Pokémon don't have to look exactly like the animals they're based on, but the Minccino line has always irked me and...
  19. ToxicWhiskers

I don't know where they got the idea to combine a bat with a scorpion from, but design-wise, it's a decent improvement over Gligar. Mightyena
  20. ToxicWhiskers

I know this one has faced controversy in the past and she's not exactly the best-looking Pokémon (I feel Frosslass fits the Yuki-onna theme a lot more) but she's been a useful ally on my team a few times. I'd love to see a regional variant of her based on a banshee if they ever do an...
Back
Top Bottom