Search results for query: *

1. ToxicWhiskers

What was the last thing that made you happy?

My dad bought me a bottle of sake!
  2. ToxicWhiskers

My job interview going well this morning, despite being brief and a few technical errors on their end that had led to a mix up of dates. But the guy I spoke to was lovely to talk to and I honestly hope I tick all the boxes for this job.
  3. ToxicWhiskers

Having a 6-week-old cocker spaniel puppy fall asleep on my lap. We went to visit our neighbour who's looking after a dog whose puppies will hopefully go on to be hearing dogs.
  4. ToxicWhiskers

Going over to my aunt's house to celebrate my Nana's birthday and seeing our cousins and their kids. Their eldest daughter and I had a long chat about Pokemon and she even showed me this cute Pokemon-themed comic strip she'd drawn up. And introduced me to Cookie Run Kingdom. I'd been in a...
  5. ToxicWhiskers

Going for a swim and actually booking it during an adults-only session. I'd forgotten how much I love swimming and it gives me a fitness activity to do while my thigh heals, since I can do physio stuff in the water and work on my upper body. Also walking through town and seeing this big fluffy...
  6. ToxicWhiskers

My Joy Con getting repaired and has now been returned to me. :)
  7. ToxicWhiskers

Finding out that one of my favourite actors will be a guest at MegaCon next week.
  8. ToxicWhiskers

The company I get most of my cosplay supplies from finally restocking a particular wig I need.
  9. ToxicWhiskers

My neighbour asking me to house-sit for her and her husband while they're away for a few weeks, which includes looking after their cat, who is an absolute sweetheart. :D
  10. ToxicWhiskers

Hearing from the vet hospital that our dog's knee operation was a success and we can bring him home tomorrow. He'll be out of action for quite some time, but we'll spoil him rotten nonetheless. Also, getting three rare characters on Touken Ranbu.
  11. ToxicWhiskers

My dog recovering after he suffered a few side effects of his kennel cough and parvo vaccine. After rushing him to the vet, we took him to a nearby pet superstore to get him treats. He put his nose against one of the fish tanks and all the fish gathered around to see this strange hairy creature...
  12. ToxicWhiskers

Being at Birmingham MCM Comic Con and cosplaying as Detective Gumshoe again last Sunday.
  13. ToxicWhiskers

My Rayman shirt design getting over 106 votes on Qwertee! :D
  14. ToxicWhiskers

Having not one, but three Nendoroids arrive in the mail.
  15. ToxicWhiskers

Having a 7 week old black Labrador puppy sit on my lap at work.
  16. ToxicWhiskers

CDawgVA, plus the guys from Trash Taste (not really much of a fan of that though). And the fact that I'll be cosplaying as a Jojo character makes it even better.
  17. ToxicWhiskers

One of my favorite YouTubers is going to be a guest at Comic Con next weekend!
  18. ToxicWhiskers

Watching the interview with Sam Ryder on BBC Breakfast this morning. I still can't believe we came second at Eurovision this year.
  19. ToxicWhiskers

Finally getting my current cosplay project done. In fact, I'm wearing it right now just to take some photos. :D
  20. ToxicWhiskers

OMG! Good Smile are re-releasing their Jojo Part 3 Dio Nendoroid! And I promised myself I wasn't going to get any more after my Ace Attorney ones arrive in August.
Back
Top Bottom