Search results for query: *

1. ToxicWhiskers

What was the last thing that made you laugh?

Watching some funny clips from the old Powerpuff Girls.
  2. ToxicWhiskers

Watching a squirrel come into our garden and nab one of the coconut shells I usually hang up to feed the birds. Then he came back for the other one! I wasn't too bothered as they were empty and it had me laughing all morning.
  3. ToxicWhiskers

I posted a few photos of my Joseph Joestar Nendoroid on my Instagram and my cousin made a comment about how his scarf looks like the ones worn by Norwich City FC fans.
  4. ToxicWhiskers

The announcement that the Good Smile Company's latest Nendoroid will be Thomas the Tank Engine. I am not kidding. When I saw this on their homepage, I nearly fell out of my chair laughing. Seriously? I mean, I know Thomas is massive in Japan, but what on earth possessed them to think that was...
  5. ToxicWhiskers

Our village being invaded by ducks again.
  6. ToxicWhiskers

It was Kars.
  7. ToxicWhiskers

My mum watching an episode of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure with me and making funny comments about the villain's hair, thus resulting in me not able to take the episode seriously and have a massive laughing fit.
  8. ToxicWhiskers

Pepsi, the poodle who's living with us right now, pulling out what's left of a roast chicken we cooked last weekend from the fridge. We were pretty cross with him at first because it made quite a mess, but looking back on it, I'm amazed he managed to pull it out and it was kind of funny.
Back
Top Bottom