Search results for query: *

1. ToxicWhiskers

Anime What will be the next Anime series you'll watch?

After watching a few clips from the anime and Takarazuka Revue's stage adaptation, I'm very tempted to give City Hunter a go. I seem to pretty drawn to a lot of series involving guns as of late. Now I just need to find it on a UK streaming service.
  2. ToxicWhiskers

Yes! Lupin III is finally on one of my country's streaming services!
  3. ToxicWhiskers

I just found out the official Moomin channel on YouTube has the first half of the 90's anime up. Guess I'll be revisiting some childhood memories and rewatching what was technically my first anime!
  4. ToxicWhiskers

For a while, I've been thinking about giving Lupin III a go after being recommended it by some friends, but I'm not sure where to start. I know that the manga's had a hard time getting an English release and none of the streaming services in my country have any of the anime. I've seen Castle...
  5. ToxicWhiskers

I'm kind of tempted to give Demon Slayer a go, just to see what the hype is all about. And maybe Cells at Work! if I can find it. Plus, this streaming service owned by one of my country's main TV networks recently got the rights to a few anime titles, including Cowboy Bebop, which I've been...
  6. ToxicWhiskers

My brother and I are very tempted to see if the Ace Attorney anime is any good, but it's not available on any streaming platforms in my country. That and probably Brand New Animal and one of the Touken Ranbu adaptations.
Back
Top Bottom