Search results for query: *

1. ToxicWhiskers

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

The Apprentice (UK version) I have to admit this show was one of my big guilty pleasures for years, but I quit watching it after the sheer stupidity of the candidates just got worse with every season and it was starting to drive me nuts. However, last night they'd reached the interview stages...
  2. ToxicWhiskers

The Great Celebrity Bake-Off for Stand Up To Cancer
  3. ToxicWhiskers

Mr and Mrs Smith Ep 4
  4. ToxicWhiskers

X-Men '97 Ep 2
  5. ToxicWhiskers

I've been trying to catch up with The Dog House, but we can't watch anything with dogs or any four-legged animal without our own dog going nuts and trying to attack the TV.
  6. ToxicWhiskers

Beavis & Butt-Head
  7. ToxicWhiskers

Dragons' Den
  8. ToxicWhiskers

The Traitors UK Season 2 Episode 9. I'm not gonna lie, I had a hard time trying to get into this show when it started last year, but now I'm really digging it.
  9. ToxicWhiskers

The latest episode of Who Do You Think You Are? with Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber.
  10. ToxicWhiskers

The King's Coronation, followed by Tangled.
  11. ToxicWhiskers

Mixed doubles on Wimbledon. Not really a big tennis fan, but I do enjoy watching it with my mum and sister.
  12. ToxicWhiskers

DIY SOS: The Big Build Every time I watch this show, part of me wishes I could get involved in projects like these.
  13. ToxicWhiskers

Idris Elba's Fight School
  14. ToxicWhiskers

The Tourist Eps 5 and 6 Damn, this show was crazy and had me on the edge of the sofa, but a decent watch.
  15. ToxicWhiskers

Who Do You Think You Are? with Dame Judi Dench.
  16. ToxicWhiskers

Marvel's What If...? Episode 4, followed by The Great British Bake Off.
  17. ToxicWhiskers

Tokyo 2020 Paralympics Closing Ceremony. I actually enjoyed it a lot more than the Olympic one, especially seeing the French artist with ASL and as corny as it sounds, that rendition of What a Wonderful World almost made me a bit teary-eyed.
  18. ToxicWhiskers

Funny enough, I was recently watching an episode of The Real Marigold Hotel (a BBC documentary series where older celebrities try out retirement living in India) and Paul Elliot was one of the group members. The episode saw him having a go at an Indian-style driving lesson. Funny stuff. Ted...
  19. ToxicWhiskers

The Tokyo 2020 Olympic closing ceremony. Amazing as always and I can't believe they threw in part of the Demon Slayer theme during the ska performance. Plus Ted Lasso Season 2 Episode 3. Wow, this was a really good episode and I wasn't expecting it to take such a powerful turn.
  20. ToxicWhiskers

Women's rock-climbing at the Olympics (it was cool to see one of ours do well, though I felt kind of sorry for the Russian who fell off just before reaching the top), followed by Sky Brown's performance in skateboarding.
Back
Top Bottom