Search results for query: *

1. ToxicWhiskers

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

Yes. Sometimes I get so many thoughts in my head that it messes with my sleep pattern and I fear bad things will happen if I fall asleep. Plus, I'm something of a night owl anyway. V likes cleanliness.
  2. ToxicWhiskers

I'm afraid so, compared to my siblings' handwriting which are much neater, despite them both being dyslexic. V likes Greek yoghurt.
  3. ToxicWhiskers

I had some cashews in the stir fry I made for lunch today. V prefers tea over coffee.
  4. ToxicWhiskers

I don't think I have. V likes going to theme parks.
  5. ToxicWhiskers

Quite a lot. But I usually try and ignore it. V collects enamel pin badges and wears them on a work lanyard (if they have a job).
  6. ToxicWhiskers

Yes, I had dinner with my family at one of our favorite pubs last week. It was delicious. V has very short hair.
  7. ToxicWhiskers

Nope. I live in the countryside. V looks after other people's pets on a regular basis.
  8. ToxicWhiskers

Yeah, I'm doing some admin work at home right now, but our internet's being glitchy so it's going a bit slowly. V has an exotic pet.
  9. ToxicWhiskers

Nope, I'm actually eating mac and cheese with kale and chicken. V owns an autographed piece of merch signed by their favorite celebrity.
  10. ToxicWhiskers

Without a doubt, yes. But I still haven't decided if I'm getting Scarlet or Violet yet. V owns a Tamagotchi or other v-pet, or has owned one in the past.
  11. ToxicWhiskers

Yes! I especially love basking sharks and there's a place off of the coast of Ireland I'd love to visit where you can go rowing and see wild ones. V has been to see the doctor recently.
  12. ToxicWhiskers

I certainly do. V owns an Android phone.
  13. ToxicWhiskers

Nope. V has their own water bottle (the metal refillable kind like Chilly's).
  14. ToxicWhiskers

No, playing competitively in anything has never appealed to me. V owns one or more items signed by someone famous.
  15. ToxicWhiskers

Eh, they tend to go way over my head. V has stayed over for the full days or week of a convention or festival.
  16. ToxicWhiskers

Yeah, but I often fall back asleep again when I should be getting up and doing yoga or push-ups. V likes wearing big, baggy, comfy clothes in the winter.
  17. ToxicWhiskers

I like the odd Subway now and again. V has held a reptile before.
  18. ToxicWhiskers

Not yet. V lets their dog or cat sleep on the bed with them.
  19. ToxicWhiskers

You know it. V takes vitamin tablets.
  20. ToxicWhiskers

Well, I am wearing a teddy fleece dressing gown right now, due to how chilly it's gotten. Does that count? V is lactose intolerant.
Back
Top Bottom