Search results for query: *

1. ToxicWhiskers

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

Turning Red 9/10 Watched this last night with my sister. OMG, this has to be one of the funniest, zaniest and most visually-pleasing films Disney and Pixar has brought out. I love the anime-style visuals and Mei's panda form is adorable. Plus, Sandra Oh does a brilliant job voicing Ming. I...
  2. ToxicWhiskers

Sound of Metal - 9/10 The cinemas reopened in my country this week and we went to see this last night. As someone who works for an organization that helps deaf people and has both a dad with hearing loss and a hearing-related disability myself, I was blown away by the amount of work they put...
  3. ToxicWhiskers

Atlantis: The Lost Empire - 7/10: Watched this again with my siblings on Disney+. I remember being pretty obsessed with this film as a kid, namely because it was so different to Disney's other works at the time and for once wasn't a silly cutesy-wootsy girly musical (as I viewed many Disney...
  4. ToxicWhiskers

Paddington 2 9/10: I never really read the Paddington Bear books as a kid, but the movies are one of my go-tos whenever I'm feeling low and I honestly don't know which I prefer, the first one or this one. There is certainly a lot more campy humour in this one thanks to Hugh Grant and he really...
  5. ToxicWhiskers

Weathering With You My brother and I went to see this after they announced a week of subbed screenings at a few select cinemas in my country and I went in feeling a bit skeptical. Visually and from an animation perspective, this film is impressive and it's a real emotional roller coaster. Plus...
  6. ToxicWhiskers

The Big Bad Fox and Other Tales 9/10 I saw this film two years ago with my brother as part of the BFI Film Festival and after watching it again, I completely forgot how hilarious it is. The animation is gorgeous, with it being all-digital emulating a traditional hand-drawn look like the...
  7. ToxicWhiskers

The Aeronauts 7/10 I went to see this with my family and was initially skeptical, despite reading good reviews. It was actually not bad. There are a few scary moments and it's definitely not one to watch if you're afraid of heights, but has some nice visuals and that typical old-fashioned...
  8. ToxicWhiskers

Chicken Run 9/10 As a big Aardman fan, I am kicking myself for forgetting how good this film is. After all these years, it definitely still holds up despite being their first ever full-length film and Jane Horrocks' lines as Babs always have me in hoots, along with the flying lesson scenes. I...
Back
Top Bottom