Search results for query: *

1. Trainer Gabriel

What video games are you playing now?

Pokémon: Violet and Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition - both of these I have been broadcasting live on my Twitch channel, and the latter of which I have been playing with five others in a six-party multiplayer game through the adventure. I also started Solasta: Crown of the Magister the previous...
  2. Trainer Gabriel

Divinity: Original II (XBO port) and Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition co-op with two, originally one, Discord friends, which I have been livestreaming.
  3. Trainer Gabriel

As many may be aware by now, I've been playing (replaying, in my case) The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, which I have been streaming on Twitch and then uploading my recorded playthroughs in chunks to YouTube...which I have, in turn, been sharing in a blog post I made on this forum site to...
  4. Trainer Gabriel

Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Finally giving this a go after getting it only six months ago, and am now finding it surprisingly fun so far. I'm actually enjoying the combat more here than in XBC1. I just hope I'll still like the game to the end. I may also already be starting to get attached to Pyra...
  5. Trainer Gabriel

Pillars of Eternity
  6. Trainer Gabriel

Arcania: Gothic 4 (Xbox 360)
  7. Trainer Gabriel

From what I gather, what has been released so far is not a remake of the full game but just the Midgar section, albeit with extra content. The remake is being released in separate parts, similar to a Telltale Adventure game or something of that nature. Can't say I know all the details, though.
  8. Trainer Gabriel

Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn - a replay of this with an evil character this time... and realizing more than before that this game is geared more toward good-aligned characters than not. It seems I need to make sure my reputation isn't too low or there will be severe consequences. But I'm...
  9. Trainer Gabriel

So here's how I dealt with this boss: Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia - I had to look up what there was to do in post-game and have completed all the sea route skirmishes... and that third one was tough. Makes me dread what that final dungeon could be like....
  10. Trainer Gabriel

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia - Completed the main storyline and will start the post-game very soon to see what that's about. Divinity: Original Sin EE - Finally solved the murder mystery, after so many obscure hints along to way to progress the quest that I had to rely on an online...
  11. Trainer Gabriel

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia - Just started this today, and I'm having a blast already! I'm not very far yet, but I did promote all the villagers' (Alm's friends) classes in the first dungeon. Gotta say, the dungeon-crawling is shaping up to be a welcome addition, and the fatigue...
  12. Trainer Gabriel

Not playing Fire Emblem myself, but I did at last start Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition (XBO) the day before... which also happens to have a tactical TB battle system. I'm having fun in the beginning city, and completing a myriad of quests for various NPCs. Looking forward to when I...
  13. Trainer Gabriel

Trauma Center: Under the Knife, and going back to a second playthrough of Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, doing Ephraim's route this time around.
  14. Trainer Gabriel

Divinity II: Dragon Knight Saga (Developer's Cut) and Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride (DS) - the latter I decided to replay (longer than I might've planned) in conjunction (roughly) with the DS port's tenth anniversary.
  15. Trainer Gabriel

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones: After recently finishing a replay of FE: Awakening, I decided to play another FE title and ended up choosing SS of the two GBA titles that I own. Just finished chapter 9 so far - choosing Eirika's route first time around - and have found myself even more engaged...
  16. Trainer Gabriel

Pokémon: Ultra Sun & Dragon Age: Inquisition GOTY Edition
  17. Trainer Gabriel

Risen (PC) Doom 3 BFG Edition (PC)
  18. Trainer Gabriel

Finally got back to Star Wars: The Old Republic and created a Sith Sorcerer (subclass of Sith Inquisitor) toon. I am now on chapter 2 in the class storyline, and I've been enjoying the story and am intrigued by how it will go...though the typical MMO grind can be a bit of slog at times. And I...
  19. Trainer Gabriel

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions
  20. Trainer Gabriel

Still Pokémon Y, along with Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor and Doom 2. ...and I failed my Nuzlocke Challenge. :( Lost both of my highest level Pokémon in the Lost Hotel and just gave up when I only had one surviving Pokémon left. I also forgot to factor Sky Battles when I decided to do the...
Back
Top Bottom