Search results for query: *

1. Trainer Gabriel

What video games were you thinking of buying?

Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Just released only almost a week ago, but I still haven't played the first game, Pathfinder: Kingmaker, yet, so I may want to get to that first and soon before then. It might be a good idea to wait for patches to fix potential bugs for the newest game, anyway...
  2. Trainer Gabriel

Kingdom Come: Deliverance But I'm still going to wait at least a few more months for patches, and maybe other content, after hearing reports about bugs.
  3. Trainer Gabriel

Star Wars: Battlefront. May get it eventually, but right now, there's just too little content for it to be worth it, from what I've been hearing. Will have to wait for a price drop, and hopefully there will be some kind of ultimate edition re-release that includes all the DLCs.
  4. Trainer Gabriel

I think I'll just make a list of games that I have been thinking about buying at some point. Note that not all of them are games that I plan to get for sure (though some are), but are merely some that I have been considering. Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of...
Back
Top Bottom