Search results for query: *

1. Trainer Gabriel

Video Game Quotes

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is." - Fall-From-Grace to The Nameless One, Planescape: Torment
  2. Trainer Gabriel

Video Game Quotes

"Elminster this, Elminster that! Give me two-thousand years and a pointy hat, and I'll kick his arse!" - Edwin, Baldur's Gate
  3. Trainer Gabriel

Video Game Quotes

"Not in the mood for cheese? That excuse has more holes than a slice of this fine gorgombert!" - Cheese vendor, Divinity: Original Sin
  4. Trainer Gabriel

Video Game Quotes

"My hotel's as clean as an Elven arse!" - Innkeeper Winthrop, Baldur's Gate
  5. Trainer Gabriel

Video Game Quotes

An elderly man was siting on a dark path, right? He wasn't certain of which direction to go, and he'd forgotten both where he was travelling to and who he was. He'd sat down for a moment to rest his weary legs, and suddenly looked up to see an elderly woman before him. She grinned toothlessly...
  6. Trainer Gabriel

Video Game Quotes

"It's time for bed, kids. Cartoons are over." - Sam "Serious" Stone, at the end of Serious Sam: The First Encounter
  7. Trainer Gabriel

Video Game Quotes

"Never trust a bartender with bad grammar." - Kyle Katarn, Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast "Sorry if I sound surprised - it's just, you know, people don't usually help me out like that... especially, uh, well, people like you, you know. Nice-looking people. Does that make me a damsel...
  8. Trainer Gabriel

Video Game Quotes

Azanti Zhug: [Ah... look. Refugees. Here. On the landing pad. Are you lost? Or perhaps you have lost your criminal Jedi exile leader, perhaps that is more likely, yes, very. I am Azanti Zhug, leader of Zhugs, very powerful, very skilled hunters. It would be very smart of you to tell me...
  9. Trainer Gabriel

Video Game Quotes

"Women are the reason I became a monk - and, uh, the reason I switched back..." - Morte, Planescape: Torment "Good thing I'm here...No? Anyone?" - Reyn, random victory phrase after battle, Xenoblade Chronicles "You're a very harsh master, master. I like you." "Translation: He requires proof...
Back
Top Bottom