• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Trainer Gabriel

Rate the video game music above

7/10 Not usually my favorite style of battle music, but I guess that does fit a battle against common street bandits. The rap lyrics and the music itself were rather catchy.
  2. Trainer Gabriel

9/10 Don't know what that's about, but it a very catchy and cheery, with a tropical-sounding vibe to it!
  3. Trainer Gabriel

7/10 I almost gave it a 6, but that did grow on me as it kept going enough for me to be generous enough to raise the score by one point. The theme itself is upbeat, but does also kind of sound one-note and generic to me. perhaps if I knew what the scene or event was about....
  4. Trainer Gabriel

7/10 Maybe not something I'd listen to on its own, but that does give off the ambience of a marching of enemy soldiers, or of being inside an enemy base.
  5. Trainer Gabriel

7/10 Hm, I guess I could picture that theme in a Roman-style city.
  6. Trainer Gabriel

7/10 Not a bad theme for a boss stage battle.
  7. Trainer Gabriel

4/10 I'm sorry to say that I did not enjoy that much. The music is quite catchy, but I didn't care for the vocals. It gave the song a heavy metal vibe, which I'm not usually a fan of, and if it weren't for the subtitles, I don't think I would have made out a word of what was said.
  8. Trainer Gabriel

7/10 Quite good and sounds just like a Medieval-Japanese theme that fits the setting.
  9. Trainer Gabriel

6/10 Hm, probably not my favorite version of the song, but it's not bad. Not much else to say, otherwise.
  10. Trainer Gabriel

8/10 Nice and powerful orchestra.
  11. Trainer Gabriel

7/10 It is quite catchy and has a retro vibe to it.
  12. Trainer Gabriel

6/10 It's not bad, but I just don't know what to make of it without context.
  13. Trainer Gabriel

8/10 It does sound rather somber, as the title might suggest, even if it doesn't sound to chaotic to me, but also ethereal. It was nice to listen to.
  14. Trainer Gabriel

8/10 To me, the theme sounds appropriate for a desert area, but I'm not sure about the title...unless maybe this sandal-maker is in a desert, lol. A pleasant theme to hear, all the same.
  15. Trainer Gabriel

7/10 Having only officially started the game just today (yes, this late), I haven't reached this part of the map yet, so I do not have full context for the theme. But it is a rather nice theme that could work for the mainline series and starts sounding "daring" I suppose, and then quickly...
  16. Trainer Gabriel

8/10 Have to admit that it is a nice song that sounds like it could be an ending theme to the game. And speaking of songs, how about a silly one:
  17. Trainer Gabriel

7/10 A decent theme that I wouldn't call a favorite but fits the gameplay situation.
  18. Trainer Gabriel

7/10 Not exactly what I look for in video games, but it was a rather nice song.
  19. Trainer Gabriel

6/10 I guess it's decent, but doesn't sound all that thrilling to me as a battle theme.
  20. Trainer Gabriel

8/10 I really liked the beat, and I think it fits the title well enough. I've got two themes here for the Holiday season; they both basically go together. The calm before the storm: And when the monsters attack: Merry Christmas!
Back
Top Bottom