Search results for query: *

1. T

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

I know, but I am not sure where that in game RMT thread went. They have done a lot of re-organizing of the Video games and battle strategy sub-forums in the last month or two. I don't visit all that often so I still haven't found some of the threads I knew were there. Thanks for the comments...
  2. T

I've got a little teambuilding issue in an Emerald runthrough I'm doing. I just showed up in Mossdeep city, but I've been noticing my team kind of...sucks. I also need a 6th team member, if nothing else. Here they are: Lonely - Bulk Up / Blaze Kick / Double Kick / Quick Attack Modest - Fake...
  3. T

Re: Help me find good move set This will get moved to the Simple Questions thread, but how about: Adamant/Jolly nature @ Life Orb 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe ~Swords Dance ~Sucker Punch ~Night Slash ~Low Sweep If you're worried about Heracross you could use Aerial Ace over one of the...
  4. T

I think people who use Offensive Ferrothorn would consider Bulldoze, but it conflicts with Trick Room (e.g. Brave CB Ferrothorn). Standard defensive Ferrothorn just don't have a moveslot for it. Sure, why not :p You could try a Bulk Up set. You could do something like Bulk Up / Slack Off or...
  5. T

I think you should just go for moves that have more base power, personally. I'm pretty sure the Monkeys learn their fair share of decent attacking moves.
  6. T

Incinerate sucks, but Amnesia is kind of pointless on a sweeping type Pokemon like Pansear. It doesn't really matter which one you keep for now, because you'll want to replace it soon enough anyway.
  7. T

It's a spectrum. On a hyper-offense team you would generally have no 'walls', but rather rely on setting up Dual Screens and sweeping as quickly as possible. On a bulky-offense team you would have 1-2 'walls' that can still attack reasonably well, the other Pokemon will be slower and bulkier...
  8. T

I would think so. Steel is a poor attacking type and has a lot less power than Brave Bird. If you were worried about the recoil, I'd still take Drill Peck over Steel Wing (+10 in power and accuracy).
  9. T

I put some thought into this, but there really isn't a golden combination. Grass/Ice isn't terrible...you aren't going to get perfect coverage no matter what you choose :3
  10. T

Yes, yes it is. Perhaps if it was Bug/Poison at least >.<
  11. T

That was my point. Except people are RNG abusing Combee because they have already done everything useable. It's pretty funny to see all the NU Pokemon they are doing now that they are almost out of options xDD
  12. T

Kind of shows how relevant Vespiquen is, doesn't it? xD
  13. T

Totodile is not in the Ground egg group :p
  14. T

This, but you could kill two birds with one stone if you tutored Aqua Jet Azumarill Ice Punch and then bred Totodiles with that ;D
  15. T

Because Pikachu can be a better mixed sweeper >:D
  16. T

Were you reading through Drifblim's analysis? I remember it being mentioned there. Ugh, I hate the new Serebii calc. It's basically Metalkid's but way more annoying to use. I like the previous, simpler version of the Serebii calc though since you could download the page to use offline. It's...
  17. T

At the same time though, it removes several of Lugia's weaknesses which allows it to stall out / set up on slower opponents. Not to mention Lugia isn't weak to Ground type moves without her Flying type, anyway. The biggest threat when Roosting would be something like Scizor U-Turning.
  18. T

Nice dude, I was just trying to figure it out as well. Not an easy task no matter how you look at it :/
  19. T

Sounds about right :3
  20. T

That's after the Guts boost right?
Back
Top Bottom