Search results for query: *

1. Truthseeker4449

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Eevee can be found in a small area in Castelia City, it's accessible from the sewer.
  2. Truthseeker4449

Re: Ugh. Not sure which one to start with (Not relating to Pokemon X/Y) I would say either Pearl or Platinum, but that's just me. I've done fine in Pearl with Turtwig. As for the others, I go with the water starters.
  3. Truthseeker4449

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I haven't seen an applet for it, but I have used this in the past. There are also several other calculators available on different sites.
  4. Truthseeker4449

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) It likely does Mega Kick by jumping into the air towards the target and using the momentum to deliver a powerful blow. However, I've noticed it's feet are rather short so it's possible they aren't long enough to do a low kick from the ground with...
  5. Truthseeker4449

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) That is correct. The only thing that will happen at all is that the clock stays at 999:59. Nothing else will happen.
  6. Truthseeker4449

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) It stops at 999:59 and just sits there without affecting gameplay. I asked this question myself some time ago.
  7. Truthseeker4449

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Nope. I've done that to Pearl and it works just fine. The gameplay clock just doesn't up anymore.
  8. Truthseeker4449

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Net Balls would work well on Kyogre, I don't think are any that will work exceptionally well against Ho-Oh.
  9. Truthseeker4449

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I would like to build on Lavender Frost's advice by saving just before you start the battle. It will save you quite a few headaches in the future. And avoiding using status moves or Pokemon with abilities that inflict damage to the target. You...
  10. Truthseeker4449

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) Nowhere, both are event only Pokemon. You have to get them at events.
  11. Truthseeker4449

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I traded for it and my game was Pearl. I don't know what the other game was.
  12. Truthseeker4449

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I've had that done with an Arceus and the game auto adjusted the stats back to the maximum for the nature boosted stat, mid-range for the neutral, and low range for the nature resisted stat. Thus leaving me to conclude that it's impossible to max...
  13. Truthseeker4449

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I don't think it's possible to hack beyond the limits of the Pokemon.
  14. Truthseeker4449

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I don't think there is a hack detector for battles.
  15. Truthseeker4449

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Then the only other possibility that I can think of is somehow the speed stats were changed.
  16. Truthseeker4449

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Was trick room in effect? What about the priority of the moves?
  17. Truthseeker4449

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) According to Bulbapedia, one of the two need to be from his game. In order to see Landorus, he will need to catch the Tornadus in his game. If he has in fact knocked out Tornadus, then he needs to beat the Elite Four and retrigger the event that...
  18. Truthseeker4449

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) It seems that your Haxorus does not have all the EVs it can have yet. In gen 5, stats are recalculated at the end of a battle.
  19. Truthseeker4449

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I'm glad to hear that it's started working again. You're welcome.
  20. Truthseeker4449

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I don't think there is one for the DS games, but I do know that messing with the clock will affect the game. If you set the clock in to a time in the future (let's say August first) and went about your business and then afterwords put the clock back...
Back
Top Bottom