Search results for query: *

1. Truthseeker4449

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Could we make our own for personal use (still talking about Warning Templates, not Auto-Signing Templates)? I find it easier to use a preprogramed message, rather than making one on the spot.
  2. Truthseeker4449

He means a warning template, like the one we have for the Preview Button.
  3. Truthseeker4449

Can an edit warring warning template be made?
  4. Truthseeker4449

I noticed that several "wanted pages" only link to the userspace. Are we allowed to make edits beyond the normal limit to remove the redlinks?
  5. Truthseeker4449

There have been talks like this before, and everytime the idea has been shot down. I doubt this time will be any different...
  6. Truthseeker4449

The problem is that there are many different Prounceations than there are Pokemon. Take Arceus for example, there are two I can think of off the top of my head: Ark-ee-us and Arc-see-us.
  7. Truthseeker4449

Why don't we put them on a timer that swaps them everytime you refresh the page?
  8. Truthseeker4449

Thanks
  9. Truthseeker4449

How do we use it?
  10. Truthseeker4449

How do I chat?
  11. Truthseeker4449

Well where do we get it?
  12. Truthseeker4449

Mine says "Some content or files on this webpage require a program that you don't have installed"
  13. Truthseeker4449

Thanks
  14. Truthseeker4449

I have noticed some users are like this I know these are admins. but I also seen some admins that look like this and still others are like this but green. What is the diffence between the first group, the second group, and the third group?
  15. Truthseeker4449

Dammit, why did I not realize that before
  16. Truthseeker4449

It appears that the page already had a quotes section, But it is fixed now If you want to make a new section go under "edit this page" then scoll down where you want the new section to be and do this ===insert section name===
  17. Truthseeker4449

:phew:
  18. Truthseeker4449

"Evee rules 11" (or something) signed up on the 15th, they have NO WELCOME TEMPLATE ON THERE TALK PAGE, INFACT THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE A TALK PAGE. THERE ARE MAJOR ISSUES GOING ON HERE. If no one wants to do this, make a bot to do it
  19. Truthseeker4449

Please direct your atteation to evidence #538169, which was taken from the talk page of the user who welcomed me: If I keep welcoming users Like I do now, I might end up like the guy above: Put into talk page abuse. Infact I am at risk of this now if anyone examines my edit ratio
  20. Truthseeker4449

ha ha you just double posted. But thats not what I mean, What I mean is if you do nothing but welcome users and your mainspace edits are few and far between then you've got all the admins frying you in a vat of hot oil.
Back
Top Bottom