Search results for query: *

1. Tsutsayosdi

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

This keeps making the rounds, but what was assumed to be Mew is just the Fairy Z Crystal symbol, based on the crystals we see on the Z Ring toy.
  2. Tsutsayosdi

Literally nowhere. The early release leaker currently on 4chan named his character Anon, so we can in fact name our characters.
  3. Tsutsayosdi

So we know the game data uses the 3DS system clock instead of an internal system, because the only way that date makes sense is if the owner fudged their system's DATE & TIME data. I was pretty sure that was how it would work anyway but some people were guessing that the 12 hours apart feature...
  4. Tsutsayosdi

Not Correct. The National Dex has been PasteBinned and shared several times in the Datamine thread.
  5. Tsutsayosdi

I think it's a pretty good bet that the Guardians of Alola are a Legendary group. Their descriptions set them to be "one-of-a-kind," and revered by humans. Also, although the new 3 seem to have the standard size blocks on the official website, Tapu Koko got the same large block size as Solgaleo...
  6. Tsutsayosdi

I'm pretty sure we'll want to get some spoiler tags on that post or maybe have it removed.
  7. Tsutsayosdi

Pretty sure that's a Datamine thread topic.
  8. Tsutsayosdi

I personally wouldn't say it's much like Ash Greninja, but it is a new look, or transformation, in battle caused by a Z Move. That might be enough for someone with a sneak peek to make the connection. A partially-informed leaker could make that mistake.
  9. Tsutsayosdi

The Tapu exclusive Z Move gives them a golden body for the duration of the attack. Could that be a Z-Move causing a transformation - or mistaken as such?
  10. Tsutsayosdi

Come on, guys. Datamine stuff stays in the datamine thread and story stuff gets spoiler tags because some people hold out against plot spoilers even if they spoil themselves on the Pokemon.
  11. Tsutsayosdi

Gumshoos and Raticate show off the time aspect of the version exclusivity. And with Sun and Moon, that's more important.
  12. Tsutsayosdi

My bad. Different trailer had it.
  13. Tsutsayosdi

We literally see Sun footage at night and Moon footage at daytime in the same video.
  14. Tsutsayosdi

No. By the myth in the Canalave Library, Aceus hatched from an egg in a Creator Chain mythology story. It's probably a native to the reality it inhabits.
  15. Tsutsayosdi

The blank images might not be images themselves in their own right. I don't know for sure if it could work like this, but I've been thinking that they might be the modifier files that apply the new size and the aura that makes it look like they went to The Man in Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and...
  16. Tsutsayosdi

Tongue-in-cheek response: If you ask certain people, no. What's more telling is that the websites make every effort to imply that they aren't Pokemon. I'm waiting for either: Surprise Plot Twist! Ultra Beasts are Pokemon, and we just didn't know it until an NPC figures it out towards the...
  17. Tsutsayosdi

So the collective victims of a hostage situation perpetrated by a criminal syndicate?
  18. Tsutsayosdi

So our big bad super bosses are macro-transformations of the Pokerus?
  19. Tsutsayosdi

Setting aside that maybe that's what we see with Alolan Persian... Even severe defects don't necessarily get bred out. You have to account for generations upon generations of just the right mutations along with selective breeding and the Alolan nobility is implied to have fallen in relatively...
  20. Tsutsayosdi

Ok. That's true, but "tabby" is a phenotypic marking pattern, not a breed. They're a wild type among many domestic breeds and mixed breed cats because of allele dominance - not because it's useful to survival. There are exotic shorthair cats with tabby-patterned fur.
Back
Top Bottom